Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Updated: Weapons Used on the Show

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by fatbrett2, Nov 8, 2011.

1. balin21

balin21 Member

Richard's weapon of choice seems to be a Cold Steel Cutlass Machete.
    coldsteelcutlass.jpg

2. balin21

balin21 Member

King Ezekiel's signature weapon seems to be a awesome Sword Cane.
    Ezekiel's Staff.jpg

3. balin21

balin21 Member

Rosita's new pistol she acquired after the Saviors cleared Alexandria's Armory seems to be some type of custom Beretta.
    Beretta92FSCustom.jpg

4. Chiron

Chiron Member

Just got around to taking a look at this thread. Fantastic posts.
    I don't know anything about guns but I like blade weapons and swords. I fence sabre/ epee as a hobby with a strong interest in katanas.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/michonnes-katana-eel-wrap-2016-3?r=US&IR=T

Interesting short article on Michonne's custom-made katana for TWD and the stunt dupes.
    I will add more when I find it.

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Personally, I lost enthusiasm for the show during season 6, and stopped updating this thread.

6. Kevinw596

Kevinw596 Member

Wow! it's too pretty to use! Probably fun to use tho.

7. Rapscallion

The Colt Python revolver was standard issue for police departments throughout America until the switch to automatics pistols in the late 80s. Colt stopped producing Python's in the late 90s, and today Python's command high prices on the collectors market.

8. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I saw one for sale at a local Cabelas store in the used firearms section several months ago. I dont remember the asking price but it was higher than similar caliber new revolvers for sale.

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Fun fact: the M16 Carl used on his entrance of the Sanctuary had a 40 round magazine. Not sure if they did this so he would have extra ammo, or it's supposed to make him look less tall.

10. balin21

balin21 Member

Isn't it odd that story sync hasn't done any weapons for 4 episodes this season?

11. Rapscallion

[​IMG]
    In the 7th season mid finale "Hearts Still Beating", Negan uses a Rogue River Tactical Bowie Knife to check if Spencer has guts. :dead:

12. Rapscallion

IMFDB identifies the pistol as a Beretta 92F Custom Reverse Two-Tone.

In the 7th season mid finale "Hearts Still Beating" Rosita fires the one round she has in the pistol in an attempt to kill Negan, but ends up hitting Lucille instead. :zombies_shocked:

13. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

In the 7th season mid-finale "Hearts Still Beating", Negan orders the Savior Arat to kill one of the Alexandrians, and the bitch pulls out her Beretta 92FS pistol and immediately shoots Olivia. In a previous episode "Service", Arat wanted to kill Olivia over two missing pistols from Alexandria's armory.

#934 Rapscallion, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  14. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the long awaited addition of Lucille to the weapons thread!

Lucille is Negan's primary weapon, a Louisville baseball bat with its barrel wrapped in barbed wire.

Lucille first appeared in the season 6 finale "Last Day on Earth" when Negan announced to the captured Rick Grimes and his group that he was going to "beat the holly hell" out of one of them for the deaths of his men. Negan couldn't decide who the victim should be, so he went "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," with the group until he chose a victim, which was not shown and was highly controversial.

In the season 7 premiere "The Day Will Come When You Won't Be," it's revealed that Negan bludgeoned Abraham. He later bludgeons Glenn in a another highly controversial scene.

In the season 7 episode "Hearts Still Beating," Rosita tries to kill Negan with a single bullet in her two-tone Beretta 92FS pistol, but she ends up hitting Lucille instead.

• Like Like x 1
  15. tsahi

tsahi Member

You mean one of the Alexandrians, of course.

I'm so glad you're back updating this thread. It's one of my favorites.

16. Rapscallion

Thanks, tsahi.

Sorry about the location error; I've made the correction. Like I said earlier, I have become indifferent to the show. I'm waiting to see if season 7B can rekindle my interest.

17. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

In the 7B premiere episode "Rock in The Road," the young knight Benjamin carries a Beretta 92FS as his sidearm.

[​IMG]

Additionally, Benjamin carries a staff which can be used for fighting at close quarters.

#938 Rapscallion, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  18. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

In "Rock in The Road," Benjamin patrols the woods near Carol's home, but is surprised by Carol who is armed with a Ruger Mini-14 rifle.

#939 Rapscallion, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  19. Rapscallion

[​IMG]

In "Rock in The Road," several citizens of the Kingdom are seen practicing archery. They're using wooden bows, instead of modern, plastic bows, emphasizing the medieval feel of the community.

#940 Rapscallion, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1