Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

US to relinquish remaining control over the Internet -

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by MERCURYSB3, May 20, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i know there is a lot more to this story but was wondering if the US gave away any and all controll
    any chance a PC group could try to police FPS games? any time there is a kid involved in a shooting
    COD FPS games are blamed.
    could be possible..
    1. must be 21 to play
    2.all blood scenes omitted
    3. violent death scenes omitted
    4.even put controll on speach from players such as
    racist" and "hatefull" remarks
    and to be honest i would like that to come to a stop,but thanks to the mute button
    i know this is a reach but it does make you wonder:ban:

2. Kazam420

Kazam420 Active Member

Are you talking about the net neutrality thing? That has to do with connection speeds, not actual control of the internet.

3. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan New Member

You kinda have the wrong idea about what "control of the internet" means. It doesn't mean actual content.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

Nobody controls the internet. It's pretty unregulated in comparison to a lot of other aspects of the economy. Which is a good thing in my view. Some politicians definitely won't to change that but I think they'll be met with a lot of resistance.

5. Rowe992

Rowe992 Member

Forgive my ignorance but I didn't know the US or any country owned a part of the internet. The internet is just a network of computers and therefore no one owns the internet. They may own the computers on the internet but not the internet. The internet is all about freedom and so no one can claim to own it.