Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Using Rocket Launcher to save Glenn?

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Vinh du Tran, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Vinh du Tran

Vinh du Tran New Member

I have been wondering for a couple of weeks now about how to save Glenn theoretically. It gotta be someone on rooftop of surrounding building throwing dynamites or a lot of grenades down on the walkers. Then Glenn will come out alive from the blood bath. That is the only way.

But who will do that? Could it be some strangers who just accidentally passes by? I got no idea until episode 6. It looks like they will set up for Abraham and Daryl to save Glenn. Without big badass weapon, he cannot do anything to save Glenn though. So the guy accidentally found some RPGs.

At the end of the episode, we heard "help" on the radio. I think we will most likely see Abraham and the team arrive just in time to see Glenn surrounded by hundreds of walkers. RPGs shall be fired and Glenn shall be saved.

But the RPGs may not be enough to save ASZ, so Daryl had to accidentally found a fuel truck and heard the story from Dwight how they burned the whole forest full of walkers with fuel. The fuel truck shall explode and kills all walkers around ASZ. That is how I think the story will most likely be.

2. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Well by the time Daryl, Abe, and Sasha are driving back an entire day has passed so there is no way they can save Glenn from the scene where we last saw him. Glenn fell on the same day they were leading the herd away. After they get split Abe and Sasha spend the night in that office building and Daryl wakes up the next day with his captors. I don't see Glenn playing dead that entire time.

If Glenn is alive someone else likely saved him (Jesus?) and I'm thinking that is the individual we hear on the other end of the radio. Definitely a good possibility that Abe goes and saves them with the RPG though.

3. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I am also thinking that the voice on the radio is Glenn's rescuer. But my bet was that Glenn was dragged under and into the dumpster from the bottom. (large rust hole in dumpster on bottom) But to get the walkers away something needs to distract them. I suppose they could also just drive that big fuel truck right up to the dumpster and open the top and get them out?

#3 DarylFTW, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  4. Chief Brody

Chief Brody Member

Fuel Truck , Rocket launcher , Could be epic....

5. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Its boring without Glenn's whining. Anything it takes, even lighting him up with rockets. We must get him back (burnt and charred, ok).

6. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

Haven't seen much whining from him, I've seen him save a lot of people's asses and lay himself on the line for other lots of times though.

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Sure, I can see it. drive the fuel truck over the walkers to get to where Glenn is hiding under the dumpster. Have a brick on the gas pedal of the truck so it keeps going. When it gets to the dumpster, it pushes the dumpster out of the way, and Glenn is now under the truck. Use the RPG on the truck, which blows up killing all the walkers, and keeps rolling long enough to roll past Glenn who stands up, dusts himself off, and walks back to the ASZ with whoever was driving the truck.

Seems realistic enough.