Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Very disappointing episode

Discussion in 'Episode 312 - Clear' started by walkerluver, Mar 4, 2013.

1. walkerluver

walkerluver Member

I knew you really liked me deep down. :zombies_lol:

2. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Did you notice the sign said,"Erin we tried for Stone Mountain. J" and the walker that attacked the car on Michonne's side had a name bracelet that said "Erin"?

3. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I DID! Thank you for reminding me!
    That really added to my feels on this episode, ya know? I felt so bad and it was kinda depressing. It seemed like the sign was sort of hope for a group and then my hopes came burning down when I caught that.. ._.

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It would be an interesting curve ball to throw in. I'd love to see the Governor return with his survivors from the attack on the prison only to find Woodbury has been taken.

5. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

I'd slap my mammy and he would slap Andrea XD

6. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

DUH.
    I don't waste time making memes and jokes with pictures for just anyone..
    Yea I'm team Governor and you are team Nice Rack..but we are cool XD

7. Dennis00Castro

No problem.

I don't normally get involved in this type of thing but in this case I did. I'm new and still feeling my way around.

This seems like a great place to discuss and debate. I clearly steered away from that and you all have my sincere apology.

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

Are you sure because I kinda like that its why we would all be here on earth... of course that means that the series would have to not end for a really long time... :Grin:

9. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

It's all cool ♥
    I'm speaking from both sides as I have been attacked before so..I hate when people don't get along XD *flails*
    *makes everyone group hug!*
    Anyways~

10. Stealth

The good news is that the series is not going to end for a really long time. It's shattering all sorts of ratings and has become a huge TV event. I read somewhere that NBC originally had the Walking Dead and then there were some issues at that network so it went to AMC. We're all lucky for that because it would've been watered down there, and is most suited for cable. As a result we have better quality, and longevity, for this unique and exceptional show.

11. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I am extremely happy it didn't go to one of the big three. Your right, they would have ruined it.

12. walkerluver

walkerluver Member

Another stroke of genius on the part of NBC. Lucky for us.

13. Dennis00Castro

NBC has their watered down version. It's called "The Revolution." LOL!

14. Dennis00Castro

Here ya go..

http://www.blastr.com/2013-1-9/form...hy-you-should-be-glad-they-nixed-walking-dead

FORMER NBC EXEC REVEALS WHY YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THEY NIXED WALKING DEAD.

15. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

Indeed. My mind raced instantly to the sign left on the car window for Sofia in Season 2. The "Stone Mountain" scenario became heartbreaking as soon we see the "Erin" bracelet on the walker... And we realize her fate was the same as Sofia's.

16. Stealth

I refuse to watch any dramas or comedies on CBS, NBC, ABC or Fox. It's such garbage. If NBC had gotten TWD they probably would have leaned on the producers to not kill off Lori, and if they had, letting Carl shoot her would have been too controversial. The tone of the show is way to dark for the networks too. But that is what makes it realistic in a ZA world.

AMC is a great home for the show. HBO can sometimes give up on shows that cost a lot. Rome was a very good series but it cost a lot to make it in that time period etc. So they never proceeded with Season 3. As Breaking Bad has shown too, that AMC is willling to do stuff on the cutting edge. We're really lucky where TWD landed.

17. EvieE

EvieE Member

If the Walking Dead would have landed on NBC, it wouldn't be on now. They never give any of their shows a chance. They get canceled before they get interesting. I refuse to watch series on that network because its not worth getting invested in. Mark my words, that show Revolution is going down in flames just like Heroes (the last show I actually watched on NBC)

18. dcbshowstopper

You are allowed to your opinion, but you are one of many to have STARTED a "disappointed" thread. Most don't mind someone saying they didn't like a particular episode, but to have a "disappointed" thread after every episode is freaking annoying. Even if there are more "best episode" threads, we as people tend to embrace the positive over the negative. It's just the way it is.

19. dcbshowstopper

But I thought you were done commenting?

20. InMyBlood

InMyBlood Member

absolutely. we all love the show. in fact, i wish it was on every night. not all eps are going to appeal to everyone. still great though.