Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Village Bike

Discussion in 'Episode 910 - Omega' started by TDogResurrected, Feb 19, 2019.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

And the award goes to..... ROSITA! haha No judgment, just jokes. Cause Id be doing the exact same thing. (Maybe not if I was a female cause being prego in the zombieworld is no joking matter.) Owell, maybe Eugene will get his turn (More then likely not).

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's interesting in that pretty much all of the classifications and labels we use in society today are all gone in their world. There is no racism, there is no hatred of different religions, no sexual orientation, pretty much no prejudice what so ever. One of those stigmas would also be being "loose". One of the things the show likes to play up is the fact that these labels don't exist, there is just surviving.

In the end it's refreshing to have a show so deeply rooted in it's characters and yet we pertty much never deal with prejudice or things that divide people, like we use today in our world.

In other words, Rosita....go on and get you some. Go live your life because today might be your last.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

That title!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Agreed, adds a rare splash of authenticity to the show.

• Like Like x 1
  5. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

Bicycle Race (I Want to Ride My Bicycle)

• Funny Funny x 2