Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Volume Covers No Titles

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Devin G. Squire, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Devin G. Squire

Devin G. Squire New Member

Does anyone know where I can get Jpg, png, pdf, Etc. of all 32 Volume Covers with No Titles kinda like this[​IMG]
    or even this works just need the Bottom Titles gone
    [​IMG]or better yet if there is a image of the full connecting walkers line up

#1 Devin G. Squire, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  2. scottoreilly

scottoreilly Member

Remember my other post about rare covers? As title says, this is the rare cover for volume 6 some countries received. Do you prefer this one or Anastasia playing with the 3 cats?

Kodi nox

#2 scottoreilly, Feb 19, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  3. juliafrod

juliafrod New Member

Greetings! I stumbled upon this discussion about volume covers, and I couldn't help but share my two cents. As a lover of all things visual, I've always found the artwork on album covers to be incredibly captivating. It's like a glimpse into the soul of the music itself. Speaking of which, I recently found this amazing resource for all things PDF-related that has truly revolutionized how I handle documents. From converting, https://pdfflex.com/ has become my go-to tool for streamlining my workflow and staying organized.

#3 juliafrod, Feb 23, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2024 at 6:54 PM