Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wake up, Andrea!

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Kenster, Dec 3, 2012.

1. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

EXACTLY! She isn't that perceptive to begin with which is why Michonne could have said like 1 sentence to her about what is going on

2. DalekSec

DalekSec Active Member

In both cases of "Trophy Keeping" it strikes me as a means by which to express the rage over those things one can only barely just control.

Daryl did so in a fit of agony, anger and near despair. In the case of the Gov. it seems to be his means to exert control and a way take the macro situation to the micro. Consider the veteran who brings home a helmet, flag, what have you. For me, the items I did squirrel away (no body parts for those who might wonder), it was my way of saying "Bugger YOU. I won, you lost. NYAH!" I still have an Iraqi flag, folded away with the rest of my military rubbish.

While...distasteful, both cases of trophy keeping in TWD are, for me, perfectly understandable. Having said that, were either man in my unit or, under my command, I would pull them aside and explain that they were slipping gears. :p

3. Country

Country Member

It's true that Michonne could communicate things better, but I guess when she stood in front of Andrea and had a weapon directed at her head, she knew that she has lost Andrea or atleast thought that she will loseher.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Remember that Andrea and Merle had a heart to heart talk where Merle told her that the governor's people brought him in nearly dead and restored him to health. Andrea might think an experience like that changed him. Similarly, Andrea herself was brought in to the governor's people who, again, used their medical resources to restore her to health. She owes the governor loyalty in the same way she does Michonne.

Also, she complains to Michonne that she hasn't shared anything with her in the 8 months they had together - which sounds like she feels Michonne doesn't trust her. Why would she then want to go off in the woods with her when the governor DOES want her around?

5. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Hard to believe Andrea wont have an awakening soon after the Daryl snatch and grab. Once she's back to reality, will probably have a make up session w/Michonne.

6. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Best Andrea summation ever.

7. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Precisely.

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Sad thread is sad.