Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walker Herd arrives during a storm at night

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by RoboLives, Feb 16, 2015.

1. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

So a herd just happens to arrive during a dark and stormy night at the barn? I'm not buying it, I think someone led them there.

2. Wombat

Wombat Member

I thought of what animals do when a storm or flood is coming, instinct kicks in and they look for higher ground or cover.
    Maybe walkers do the same *shrug*

3. ForceReaper

ForceReaper Member

So now they have cover instinct? what's next, an instict of leadership?

4. Sildee

Sildee Member

Wasn't that supposed to be a dream? Nobody even mentioned it and walkers don't randomly leave once they want to go inside

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Those walkers appeared because the thunderstorm herded them. Because of the damage and the reason rick said to get moving was because there w a shot a tornado.

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It wasn't a dream, they were all ripped to pieces and stuck in trees in the morning.

7. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Funny, but the first thing I said to hubs when Maggie woke up the next morning was, "Was Maggie dreaming?" until she walked outside and I saw all the bodies tangled up in the trees.

8. ForceReaper

ForceReaper Member

Yeah, thunderstorm was telling the zombies - GO TO THE BARN! GO TO THE BARN!

9. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

Ya think maybe their fire was visible thru the slats and the loose doors, during the dark stormy nite?

10. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

The walkers had to have help finding them. the fire was low and inside and the thunder should have distracted the walkers making them go in all directions. This barn was off the road in the forest and those walkers were charging that barn with purpose not just passing by. Perhaps it was Aaron's group that led them

11. J K

J K Member

Nothing more to it than the writers conveniently putting them there so they can pull off their Walkernado gag.

#11 J K, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  12. Ed Dim

Ed Dim Member

The shows usually have themes and some fairly heavy-handed symbolism. The theme of this episode was miracles. The rain, the tornado, the music box and finally the arrival of Aaron.

Aaron of the Bible was the brother of Moses and helped lead the Israelites out of Egypt via a journey through the wilderness to the promised land. Just sayin'.

13. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

Wind may have been hitting the barn and started making noise or the mini herd may have been going toward the sound of a tree hitting the ground then spotting the fire or the smell of the group.

I imagine that some Walkers kept walking toward the sound of thunder so after a while of not getting into the barn some moved on passed it.

14. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Who cares? I loved that scene with Rick and everyone working together to keep the barn door closed. It really showed their strength as a group and showed they all need each other even though a lot of them have fallen apart emotionally.

15. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

the only plausible explanation that i can think of is that this mini herd had already existed and was walking around and caught glimpse of a fire or something inside the barn that drew them in that direction. still, i wonder if they would be distracted by all the lightning and thunder and basically walk around aimlessly during a thunderstorm as they try to "catch" the lightning.

16. Beaugard Stevens

Not a dream. Go look afterward when Maggie comes out of the barn- walker bodies everywhere, cut down by branches and trees which the storm caused- some still alive. Use your brain- they would killed them before they entered the barn- some of you "so-called fans" need to pay more attention. You're spreading false information because you are too dumb to put two and two together.

• Like Like x 1
  17. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

Seems so obvious they were led there, Aaron's group was following Rick and the gang all day. I was so disappointed to not get a walker throwdown with arms and legs flying everywhere.

18. Craven

Craven Member

I thought that was a dream too. Wait that wasn't a dream?

19. o1pickleboy

o1pickleboy Member

I kind of thought the wild dogs were sent there way seemed so unlikely to be random.

20. Darylette

Darylette Member

Plus they had collars. When I first saw them I knew they weren't random.