Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walker Kills

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Close Your Eyes' started by Sharpie61, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Hopefully it's better the a hurricane wind

2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Honestly getting bored of how easily they can puncture a skull with random objects. People complain about the gun play being unrealistic but nobody has a problem with how easily people can penetrate a skull. Especially when a bolt from Daryl's crossbow only half enters their head.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I rememebr when thigns used to get sutck in their head and they could not get knives out, Shane got that one in the bus in season 2 for example.

The animation is horrible too! I really hope they hired someone new for that, speaking of that hurricane!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

To me the worst part of the hurricane was the walkers and how they flew out of frame and down the street. Watching the episode I thought that was the worst CGI I had seen since the deer, then on TTD they showed that those were practical effects with guys being pulled by ropes.

I was shocked. Shocked, I tell ya.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Now when you mention it...yeah you can see its really bad rope effects in how they get suddenly pulled. Like in those old action movies where they are supposed to "fly" and it just looks so freaking bad.

Not sure if this makes it worse...no CGI or rope...