Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walker Saves the Day

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Close Your Eyes' started by PepperAnn, Aug 23, 2018.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Rewatched the episode last night. Still really enjoyed it.....except for the part when the walker fell from the second floor balcony and managed to break a REALLY big chain with two padlocks when he landed on the cellar door. o_Oo_Oo_O

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Bit weird! But I see it as one of those "Divine Intervention" moments that The Walking Dead tossed us a bit in the early seasons.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Yeah but come on, if you were actually trying, it would take a sharp edge tool MANY swings to get that to break. But a soft rotting body falling on it? DONE! LMAO

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I know! I know! But it was god ;) and their pushing before! Or something! Maybe it was Travis who finally landed, crushed the padlock and wandered off? Nothing would suprise me I think in this show anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Wait a minute....Madison disappears...to look for Travis and returns with him the season finally! Im calling it! lololololololololololooooololoollolololololololo!