Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walkers don't seem to be as agressive.

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - I Ain't a Judas' started by dogfighter, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

We assume that it has been more than a year since the outbreak happened so maybe that's why they aren't as aggressive. They have decomposed for a long time.

2. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

This...

Every so often you will find an exceptional zombie, but they are few and far between.

As for them being weaker due to not eating... um... they don't metabolize food, so I don't see that being the case. Maybe, just maybe they are brain dead zombies and not overly motivated by the lack of stimuli. Seeing as the people in the prison tend to stay out of sight. (out of sight, out of mind)

Weaker and less aggressive? I don't really see that. I see people that know how to deal with them better and know that side stepping seems to work pretty well. You know, the Adrian R. side step. lol

#62 Duzy, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  3. Nebukadnezar

Nebukadnezar New Member

yeah that`s true.
    man the good old times in TWD, i don`t know - its different now.
    one of the most memorable zombies for me in this series is the one zombieguy who was sitting in the first episodes of TWD, in the bus in atlante, where rick travelled with the horse.

he looked so...intelligent, i dont know..it was creepy.
    he stood up and had a look, like he is special. but then, later, nothing really happened with him. :(

4. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

Hmm, you would think that they don't metabolize food, but Milton does state that Michonne's pets were starving. He said at a much slower rate, but they were starving since they could not eat. I guess just another inconsistency to ignore haha.

5. Bhante

Bhante Member

Don't you remember when they were all stuck in the department store in season 1 and blaming Rick for making too much noise by shooting his .357? The walkers used rocks to break the front windows of the store and got in.

6. Bhante

Bhante Member

I want mt my ZA zombies to bring drink refills and carry snacks.

7. Bhante

Bhante Member

This

8. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Milton has been wrong about everything! Heck, he even stated that all his ideas were no good :zombies_lol:

9. Dead man walking

'Walkers lack that inner drive' - love that statement. They aren't on a career ladder..
    With Andrea it was a crappy bifold door, the walker was just bashing against it and it's weight alone would make the door fold, being much heavier than andrea.
    I think you just have to remember that these ore like the original zombies, not so much resident evil, i like it this way. Plus they are decaying slowly too, which means perhaps they are losing a bit of 'composure' too.

10. Dindin2

Dindin2 Member

cant remember the name now but that was when they were stuck in the shop and the walkers were able to break thru the first level of glass and Rick said those doors wont hold the back for ever