Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walking Dead 111 Art

Discussion in 'Volume 19: March To War' started by ThatGuy0965, Mar 16, 2013.

1. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

yup. 109 is a set up issue for the war, or at the very least a battle. im wondering if Rick n Co will have to face them alone, or will Jesus have enough time to gather people from the Hilltop and get to the Kingdom to tell Ezekiel. more importantly get to Alexendria to warn Rick.

2. Qiked

Qiked New Member

i cant wait for this

3. TechoTactical

TechoTactical Member

Where's Lucille? I have a feeling someone's going to break it.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

She's probably resting. He could give the knife a name, though. That'd be hilarious.

5. walkerbiter

walkerbiter Member

This is my explanation of this cover:
    Since Jesus catching up and killing Kal would be just Rick vs Martinez all over again I think Kal will manage to reach the Saviors base and tell everything to Negan but I doubt that scene will be shown.
    So, my guess is that Negan will ambush them after their return to ASZ and he'll decide by randomly guessing to kill someone again as a punishment for their plot to overthrow him. Only this time he won't use Lucille as seen on the cover. Since the brief description for issue 112 says " Carl and Andrea are faced with the unthinkable." it looks like that either Rick or Michonne will get slaughtered since they are the only people Carl and Andrea actually care about. But, since it's still too early to off Rick and since Michonne doesn't want to fight anymore and has almost completely lost her social skills my prediction is that Negan will slaughter Michonne.

Wait wait wait! That's it! That is actually going to happen because Negan hinted it in issue 107. He said to Michonne:"You've all gotten this far without being slaughtered, don't press your luck"

#25 walkerbiter, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  6. walkerbiter

walkerbiter Member

Negan killing Sophia would be completely out of nowhere so I think it definitely won't happen. Sophia is still pretty much undeveloped character and she's the only little girl in the whole comic so I think she is safe for a lot of issues to come. As for Michonne she just seems kinda "lost" to me after she failed to seduce Heath. It feels like her story is coming to an end, she is tired of fighting and wants to live peacefully. Glenn was killed just when he decided to do the same thing, to stop exposing himself to danger and move to Hilltop to live peacefully with Maggie and Sophia. Although cover for Issue 112 hints Rick's death I think it's still too early for him since TWD is supposed to have 300 issues. Who will lead war against Negan if not Rick? I think it's very very certain that someone from the group Rick gathered to go to The Kingdom will die and it's most likely going to be Michonne.

#26 walkerbiter, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  7. walkerbiter

walkerbiter Member

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Maybe Kirkman is just trolling us with Michonne but I think he wants us to believe that something will happen to Rick but will actually happen to someone else. Anyway, if not Michonne IDK who else could die, Carl and Andrea are obviously safe and death of some minor character like Heath or Aaron wouldn't be shocking.

8. NapalmSoup

NapalmSoup Member

If we are to believe the covers, then that is Ricks blood. Doesn't mean he'll be dead, but he is definitely going to be a little light headed.

9. Agramer

Still we don't know whose blood it is. Negan could stab anybody.

10. franalations

franalations New Member

1 month away from this book dropping :D

11. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I agree.

12. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

Just six more days... the wait has been killing me.

13. Agramer

We gotta get used to it.

14. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Only 5 more days on what seems like a very long wait(for once). Usually the next issue is available before I know it. At any rate I hope something more happens in this one, as evidenced by the cover.

15. TheILLness

i swear if this is a misleading cover i will flip. i can handle a death, even if its a major character, but if RK is ****in with us again i will be upset

16. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Wasn't misleading at all.

17. TheILLness

thankfully. and even better the person who the blood belonged to is someone ive wanted dead for a looong time