Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walking Dead City Game

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Games' started by theloneranger, Apr 26, 2016.

1. theloneranger

theloneranger Member

Wasn't sure where to put this

Let's see how this goes. :cool:

[​IMG]

For the moment, turns will be a week in game. I will try to come up with stuff for you guys to react to but besides that this should work just like a city game where we expand the "group".

Week One
    You will be taking over the command of a certain group of survivors in Post-apocalyptic Atlanta, Georgia. They are led by one Rick Grimes who has survived the initial apocalypse by staying in a coma. He has recently re-united with his family, however he wishes to return to the city. He has left behind a bag of guns and a hand-cuffed member of the new group he finds himself apart of (green pin). The members of the group are split, with Lori and Shane wanting Rick to stay while Daryl and T-Dog both want to return to the city.

Survivors:

• Rick
    • Lori
    • Carl
    • Shane
    • T-Dog
    • Glenn
    • Andrea
    • Amy
    • Jim
    • Carol
    • Ed
    • Sophia
    • Daryl
    • Morales(+3)
    • Jacqui

Attached Files:

2. Viki

Viki Member

Can i make them travel to other countries and places where I want them to be?

[​IMG]