Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walking dead spin off

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Fan Fiction' started by WrongAboutCarl, Apr 4, 2013.

1. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

Floating Dead!
    Episode 1:
    Ghost Lori is getting it on with Ghost Shane. Then, they laugh about appearing to Rick just to **** with his head. SuddEnly, ghost Andrea walks in and sees them in bed together. Awkward!

#1 WrongAboutCarl, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. WrongAboutCarl

The song plays after that scene. Then, after a quick commercial break...
    Ghost Shane gets a smirk on his face. He says to Ghost Andrea " Well girl? There's room for another. C'mon now."
    She slowly approaches them, looking down with a shy smile. Suddenly Dale floats in with a look of angry disgust on his face.
    "just stop and think for a second Andrea! If you all have this threesome, then you're no better than the walkers. You might as well be one of them."
    Ghost Shane looks furious. "Damn it, Dale! Even as a ghost, I gotta listen to you're shit?"
    Dale says "I guess we're just stuck with each other, at this point. I don't like it anymore than you. It's bad enough what you did to Ghost Ottis, turning him over to Peter Venkman like that. But now, to have to watch you get with Andrea, it's just to much!"
    As Dale storms off, Andrea yells after him "You're not my dad, Dale!" End scene.

3. WrongAboutCarl

Ghost Axel has been watching from around the corner of the next room. "Well, now that is interesting!"
    Ghost Oscar yells at him, "Man, have some dignity! Don't be such a damn pervert! And for god's sake man, do something about that creepy ass mustache."
    Ghost T-Dog is there. " let me get this shit straight. I wanted to let you join the group, and that prick says no. Then I get killed, and he suddenly has room for a new black guy with a shaved head and thin facial hair. Then he lets you join! After I die? Ain't that about a bitch?"
    Oscar shakes his head " yeah, and then that prick in the next room ****s with him by showing up during my first mission. Rick got so distracted, he stopped covering my back and let me get shot!"
    Merle floats in. "How's about a hug for your ole pal Merle?"

4. WrongAboutCarl

From the corner of the room, Ghost Ed speaks. " I can't believe that asshole's brother is bangin my ex down there!"

Sophia is standing next to him looking nervous. Ghost Merle yells " Whatch yer mouth, fatty! I'll deal wit you next!"
    There is a sudden stream of electricity. Ed is caught in it, and disappears yelling "why do I always have to be the first to go?"
    Merle grabs Sophia and yells to Oscar and T Dog to run. In the next room, he tells Shane " Grab yer rug munchers and lets go! We got trouble"
    There is music growing louder in the background - I ain't afraid a no ghost!
    Andrea looks down "Milton?"
    Merle yells "no dummy! That ain't Milton, it's Egon Spengler!"
    They all float through the wall just in time and escape.

#4 WrongAboutCarl, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  5. WrongAboutCarl

The group (Ghost Shane, Lori, Andrea, Merle, T Dog, Oscar, and Sophia) are preparing to leave. Ghost Dale and Axel float out.
    Dale is extremely upset. "You were just going to leave us behind?" Everyone looks around awkwardly. Shane say "no man. What? No... What happened?" Lori giggles. T-Dog tells her it's not funny, and he'd still be alive if she had listened to him when they left the farm, and he wanted to head for the coast. Oscar says he has no problem with her, because they never met.
    Lori says "Actually, I kinda almost got you killed too. I told Rick it was ok to kill you at first. But if its any consolation, I would've been mad at him after. Tehe."
    They all stare in disbelief. Shane shrugs his shoulders "heh. Yep, she does that sometimes."

6. WrongAboutCarl

The group agrees that they need to move on quickly, before their enemies catch them. So they piled into the floating camper and moved on. After several hours, the ghost mobile broke down. It seems Dale couldn't even keep it running in the afterlife. As they waited for him to fix it, Sophia met a young boy. He was lost, wandering by himself. She brought him over to the group and they asked who he was. "Hi! I'm Duane. My Mom turned into a zombie, and my dad went nuts. Then we met a half-assed cop who thought it was a good idea to give my crazy dad a bunch of weapons. He tried to kill my Zomie mom, but instead decided to wait until she killed me first. Thanks for nothing, dad!" Merle said,"Wait, wait. This cop wasn't named Rick by any chance?" Duane replied "Yeah, said he was lookin for his wife and son!" Shane yelled "Sonofabitch! That guy is everywhere!" T-Dog chimed in "is there anyone whose life isn't screwed up by this dude?" Lori said "Never mind that now. We'll get Rick again later. Right now I hear sirens and that damn song again. Why don't you come with us Duane? You can talk with Sophia and see if you can help her come up with some lines." Dale called over, "All fixed, lets hit the road." The group piled in, and as they floated on the words "I ain't afraid a no ghost!" Could be heard in the distance.

7. WrongAboutCarl

They drove for a bit longer, until they came across an immaculate CDC building. Shane stared at it with a confused expression and asked "hey, didn't this place get blowed up!"
    TDog: Yeah man. Rick threw a grenade at the wall and then the Dr. Dude hit the self destruct. Remember, he tried to trap us in there with him. That dude was a dick."
    Dale:Yes, but he did the right thing and let us go in the end. Just like I did the right thing when I stopped Amdrea from staying behind. I saved her life.
    Andrea: Don't start your shit Dale.
    Oscar: Damn, y'all been busy.
    Dale: What? I'm just saying, I saved your life.
    Merle: Yeah, looks like you did a bang up job on that one.
    Then, there was a loud clatter, and the doors slowly opened. Shane told them all "Let's go. We're gonna see what this shits all about."

8. WrongAboutCarl

Inside, they saw Dr Jenner, Jacqi, and another woman float up to them. Those who had been in the Atlanta group hugged Jacqui, excited to see her after so long. But when Dale came up, Jacqui stopped smiling, and extended her hand. " Stop right there, you racist prick!"
    Dale: Racist? What are you talking about? I'm the group Liberal. T-Dog, tell her I'm not racist.
    T-Dog: Right. Cause I'm the group go to man for all things racist. Not because I'm black or anything.
    Oscar: Damn, Dale, guess he told you.
    Jacqi: Let me Quote you "You don't just come into someone's life and make them care about you and then check out". That's what you told Andrea, but me, it was all cool.
    Dale: That was totally different. With Andrea, it was... Uh... But the thing is... Uh...
    Shane:Alright, that's enough, lets just agree to hate Dale and leave it at that.
    Merle: Haha! And to think, you people used to think I was the bad guy.
    Lori: Dr. Jenner, whose this woman?
    Dr. Jenner: Oh, her. Remember that great home video I showed you guys last time you came over? The one where I shot a woman in the head? This is her! She's my wife.
    His Wife: Yeah, great introduction Dr. Smooth. Soooo glad I sacrificed my life for his studies. Just so he could show up here holding hands with that lady. Suicide pact my ass. And you wonder why I want a divorce.
    Axel: Wait, you two are splitting up? Well now that is interesting.
    Everyone just stares at Axel with disgust.

9. WrongAboutCarl

Sophia walks up to the group with a green substance on her hands. She looks frightened.
    Sophia: Lori, what is this green stuff?
    Duane has it on him as we'll.
    Duane: There's a huge trail of it outside, leading all the way into here.
    Lori: Oh my God! They're covered in that stuff. Who was supposed to be watching these kids?!
    Everyone looks at each other and rolls their eyes.
    Andrea: Uh, you were Lori. I can hear the words like it was only yesterday. "Wah! Carl's not in the house!"
    T-Dog laughs uncontrollably, then tells Oscar guess you had to be there.
    Shane :ah, hell! That's slime! Who's been sliming everything?
    Oscar: Its going right to you Axel. Damn, you had to embarrass me again.
    Merle: I just followed this outside. Looks like it goes all the way clear to where we came from.
    Axel: You follow?
    Merle: Yeah I followed it. It's what I just said. What the hell's a'matter with this guy?"
    Shane: That's it, grab your gear. We gotta go. They could be on us any second.
    Dale: Oh no. I knew this place would be trouble. I knew it. As soon as we stopped here.
    Jacqi: Your man with the mustache is the one that left a trail for them to follow.
    Suddenly, they all heard the dreaded sound- I ain't afraid a no ghost!-

10. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

I hope to hear from Amy soon!

11. WrongAboutCarl

Don't worry, her time is coming.

12. WrongAboutCarl

So the group began gathering their things, and then looked Jenner, Jacqi, And Jenner's wife.
    Shane: Y'all comin with us, or what?
    Merle: Man, them sirens getting louder. Whateva they gonna do, better do it fast. Don't wanna be here when they come bustin in.
    Jacqi: I don't know. Benign with this group didn't work out so wheel last time. (she glares at Dale)
    TDog: c'mon Jacqi. It's not so bad now. Heck, we can even have more than one black person in the group now. And, we get lines.
    They both look at Dale. He shrugs his shoulders, rolls his eyes, and turns away.
    Dale: I give up. Really, in a group with Merle AND Shane, I'm the bad guy? What is this world coming to?
    Jacqi: ok. Guess I'll give it a shot.
    Lori: What about you, Dr.? You can't just stay here.
    Jenner: Sure! Sounds like a plan.
    Jenner's soon to be ex wife: Oh, now that she's going, you're ready to go. When she stayed, so did you. You are something else. Well you know what? Count me out. You and you're slutty little friend there can go riding off into the sunset together.
    Jacqi: Excuse me?! First off, I never touched this clown. Secondly, you don....
    Oscar: We ain't got time for this. Time to go.
    Jenner: Hahaha. I've really gotta stop poppin all these pills. This shit is just surreal.
    Streams of blue electricity blasted into the room, and they all ran. Jenner's wife walked slowly toward the blast.
    Jenners soon to be ex wife: You think it so damn funny? Well laugh this one up chuckles. This is on you.
    Then she jumped into the stream and dissapeared as she screamed in pain. They all watched in horror from the camper.
    Jenner: Sorry about all that. She's been a bit over dramatic since I shot her in the head. Anyway. Everybody ready?
    He gave a big ear to ear grin, and they sped off.

13. Still_Alive

Still_Alive Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for Nervous Nelly :) She survived or did she go to floating dead? ;)

14. WrongAboutCarl

Have to admit I had'nt thought of that one. Rest assured, it will be addressed one way or another in the future.

15. WrongAboutCarl

As the camper floated over the prison, many of the group looked down in awe.
    Lori: Ok, everybody. This is where the main group we were with is living. So part of what we do is come here to mess with them once in a while. What you do is appear before whoever you want to mess with, while concentrating on not letting others see you.
    Dale: Oh, I see Glen right down there. He's still with Maggie, I see. He seemed almost like a son to me. Let me try speaking to him and Maggie.
    He floated down to them.
    Dale : Glen, I am your father!
    Glen: Holy crap! Dale?!
    Maggie: Really? I thought he was Andrea's father.
    Glen: No, he was just trying to sleep with her.
    Andrea: Man, I hate that farm grown bitch!
    Dale: I can't believe that's all he thought of me.
    Dale floats back to the group, looking upset and leaving a confused Glen and Maggie behind.
    Lori: C'mon, I like messin' with Rick. He's the most fun.
    Jenner: Ok Let me try.
    Jenner floated down to where Rick was day dreaming, startling him.
    Jenner: Rick!
    Rick: Jenner? What the hell?
    Jenner: Rick, you're infected.
    Rick: Yeah, I know, with the Walker virus.
    Jenner: Yes. And you also have crabs and ghonoreha.
    Rick: Whaaatt?! But....wait....whu?
    As Jenner fades away, Rick holds his head, looking terrified and confused. He looks around to make sure noones watching, then checks his pants. Jenner rejoins the other ghosts, and they all laugh hysterically.

16. WrongAboutCarl

Shane: Ok, y'all spread out, go have some fun with these so called survivors.
    The group starts to split up, and Lori notices Sophia looking sadly down at Carol, who is holding Judith.
    Lori: Don't worry sweetie, as long as your momma keeps taking good care of our baby, then we'll keep taking good care of you.
    Shane: We did make a beautiful baby, didn't we?
    Sophia looks at them horrified, and her and Duane wander off.
    Dale: Shane is such an asshole!
    Andrea: Yeah, but he's got a big d... Sorry.. Outside voice.
    She looks down and gives an embarrassed smile.
    Dale: Honestly Andrea, I don't even know you anymore.
    Andrea, as she flips her hair in a flirtatious way: So, is it true what Glen said? About you wanting to sleep with me?
    Dale: What?

Meanwhile, Merle has found Daryl. He floats down in front of him.
    Merle: Daryl! Daryl!
    Daryl backs up, looking like he's going to cry: Merle? Oh my God. Merle?
    Merle: Grow some balls, boy!
    Daryl: You got some nerve man! After what you pulled!
    Merle: And what exactly did I pull, besides your asses outa the fire?
    Daryl: I had to put you down man, do you know how that feels?
    Merle: Don't be all mad at me just cause you wasn't man enough to do it yourself.
    Daryl: I'm more man then you'll ever be. I'm like a Dad to Judith. Anyone can be a father, but it takes a man to be a Dad!
    Merle: Yeah, well,well.....uh... I Banged your MOM!
    Daryl: What? She's your mom to, bro!
    Merle:Whatever!
    Merle floats away, as Daryl sobs himself to sleep.

17. Walter White

Walter White Member

I think a spin with Daryl and Merle could be possible

18. adrenalineknife

adrenalineknife Well-Known Member

This Dale reminds me of Pierce from Community! :p

19. Still_Alive

Still_Alive Well-Known Member

:zombies_lol:

20. WrongAboutCarl

Meanwhile, Sophia and Duane floated over to Carl, and they both appeared to him at once, holding hands.
    Sophia: Hey Carl
    Carl: Sophia! No, that can't be you! We looked all over for you! You were a walker and my Dad shot you!
    Sophia: Your Dad did it? Seriously? I have no memory of my time as a walker. Shane told me he did it.
    Carl pops his collar and spins his gun.
    Carl: Did he now? Well, I'm the one who killed Shane. And I shot my Mom. What do you think of that?
    Sophia: Oh Carl, that's awful!
    Duane: Your mom, dude? That's cold! My mom turned and not even my Dad was cold enough to kill her. Not until she bit me first.
    Carl: Hey! I'm a man! That's what men do! Real men kill their moms! If you had killed your bitch walker of a mom, you'd still be alive!
    Sophia: Carl, stop! That's a horrible thing to say!
    Duane: Yeah man. Ain't no reason for all that!
    Carl: Shut up! Just shut up! Who the hell is this guy? Why is HE with you Sophia? I'm the one who tried to save you! Not him! Me!
    Sophia: Carl, we're dead. You're not.
    Carl: No! That makes no sense! What are you doing here Sophia?! I'll kill you both dead this time! I'll show you I'm a real Man!
    Carl shoots wildly at them, screaming. Herschel and Beth are watching from a distance, but can only see Carl, not Sophia or Duane.

Herschel: I was afraid of this. Whatever mental disease his father has, it must be hereditary. The poor boy has lost it. He screaming the name of that girl who died and shooting in the air like a madman.
    Beth: I think it's kind of cute. Makes him more exciting, you know?
    Herschel: That's it. Next chance I get, I'm puttin you in a virginity belt. Won't have no daughter of mine marrying the group loony tune!
    Herschel grabs her arm and drags her away, as Beth stares back at him, love struck.