Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walking Dead Survival Kit from Myplay Direct

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Collectibles' started by MIA Philly, May 21, 2014.

1. MIA Philly

MIA Philly New Member

This has to be the worst site ever!!! I've repeatedly tried to place an order for the bag since it was announced and all i get is "your order has been canceled" emails from them. I have emailed them twice asking why with no response. I tried to find a customer service number to call them but they have no contact information. How can AMC deal with these guys? There is no way to even contact them. I went to google them and they have almost ALL bad reviews from customers. Finally I was able to find the bag on Amazon and just placed my order there. Hopefully this is the last issue I will have with trying to get this bag.

Anyone else have trouble ordering this product and getting it to ship?

2. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

That's a pretty good indicator that giving an outfit money or credit card info is a bad idea. Glad you found one through the far more reputable Amazon. Thanks for sharing your warning!

3. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Since this is about the Survival Kit I figured I'd continue so as not to duplicate a thread.

I got mine a couple of years ago, and have used quite a few items in it for when I've gone camping over the last few years . I LOVE the bag, it is very well made and has tons of room, lots of pockets. The stuff they send in it is good too. The emergency kit is top notch, IMO. My friends saw it and, after laughing at first, realized it was a good buy. It was funny, as they are expert campers but even they didn't have all that mine had.

Anyone else have one and if so, have you used it?