Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Walking Dead Universe discussion

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by lastcat3, Oct 6, 2019.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Ok. Decided to make this thread to discuss what is supposedly going on throughout the entire Walking Dead universe. First episode was ok but quite honestly I had to laugh several times because roughly around ten years into the apocalypse I know there are people flying around in jets while this group in Alexandria is fighting like the ancient Greeks did.

In regards to Maggie supposedly I guess she is in one of these CRM places discussing politics with them. Well that's all well in good but the show really isn't explaining her absence very well. If these places are as advanced as that horrible trailer for the upcoming new show is leading us to believe why isn't she keeping in better touch with her old group than she is? Based on this latest episode it seems all they really know about Maggie is she is talking to Georgie. It seems like it is has now been a while since Maggie left so the Alexandrians should be better informed than they are.

Furthermore if we have communities flying around in jets why don't they just swoop in and wipe out (or at the very least contain them to where they can't be a threat) all these crazy groups like the Whisperers.

I don't know. This whole Walking Dead universe thing they are trying to do now just seems terribly planned out.