Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was Denise a man/transexual?

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by Mr Bag, Mar 21, 2016.

1. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Hope you have a safe space available.

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

ummmmmmm

[​IMG]

...no

3. AAG331

AAG331 Member

What ever do you mean? That's a totally plausible theory that's definitely not inaccurate in any way!

#23 AAG331, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Totally f*cking sarcastic. OP is insane.

6. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Haha ok I assumed! Just had to confirm you aren't nuts as well

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That sounds plausible, but we really need to know more about her backstory to know for sure. For example, say she had untreatable epilepsy which was the real reason she couldn't go in to surgery, not "panic attacks", which sounds pretty far-fetched, and was given a corpus callostomy. She might then have two personalities in her head, one in each now independent side of her brain. Now that the arrow has shot through one half of her brain, there won't be any argument from it overriding the desires of the other side. Since "Denise" was talking and then stopped with the arrow shot, we can assume she was on the right side, and is now dead, killed with an arrow, and "Dennis" can now operate freely.

The first thing he'll likely do is use his "mannish strength" to dig himself out of the ground, and the second thing is go kick Daryl's drunken butt for burying him. I wonder if he'll let on that "he" really is in control now, or will he pretend to keep being "Denise"? There's some drama right there.

I'm sure the next thing he'll do is go back to his pharmacy (the secret transsexual one located on Main St.) and prepare a bill for the ASZ for all the stuff they took, as well as for the damage Daryl did to his building.

Oh, and then will come the SERIOUS drama. What will Tara do when she finds out Denise is really now Dennis, but is still attracted to her?

#27 Morgotha, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  8. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

I'm just trying to show that it was a plausible theory and that I'm not (completely) insane. BTW I forgot to mention Tara. She was noticeably absent from the burial scene—did she not have some kind of meaningful relationship with Denise? Yet she wasn't at the burial...I wonder why? "drops mic"

9. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i approve of this theory. id also like to file this next to the one that this entire show is a dream and Rick is still in a coma back in King's County hospital.

10. ntotoro

ntotoro Member

Walked like a man... ? Mannish features? Denise wasn't exactly dressing like she was on the catwalk, but I'm sorry that there are no Talbot's open during the ZA. You wear what you can get.

It was fairly obvious to anyone with two eyes, two ears and a brain that she was thinking about her brother.

Nick

11. LoriG

LoriG Member

Tara has gone on a 2 week run with Heath. They leave at the end of E12. Tara and Denise talk about it earlier in that episode… What are you actually watching?!

12. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Ok but this was E14 so how much time has elapsed?

13. LoriG

LoriG Member

A couple of days at most!

14. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

hahaha lmao!!! That's quite a hypothesis you got there... However it is incorrect. She explained that dennis was her brother.
    At best this means she had trailer park parents that went for the same letter... like Jimmy and Jenny , or Bob and Barbara.

I am surprised however at the lack of troll hate on your post... I would have figured some of the women here would have gone livid at calling Denise mannish because she is plus sized.

15. Mister_Baker

Mister_Baker Member

Where's a facepalm smiley when you need it?

Tara and Heath are out on a supply run dude...

16. sam12six

sam12six Member

What a ridiculous premise! She was obviously not a man. Look at how soft her boobs and belly appeared. No man could fake that. Hell, her boobs and belly looked almost as soft and saggy as Eugene's...

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Holy fcuk, that was funny. :zombies_lol:

18. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

I'm just thinking outside the 'box'.

19. The Dead βeta

She wasn't a man, she could've very well been trans though. Just not for the reasons that have already been brought up.

20. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

This is the weirdest thread.