Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was It Smart Killing Off The Vatos Gang?

Discussion in 'Episode 312 - Clear' started by Joshua, Mar 3, 2013.

1. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Well maybe.. it is possible though.

2. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

A combination of this one is the best imagination of what actually happened I think. One turned, he/she got shot by one of the Vatos. To avoid any more drama and bitten people, they kill all the eldery with a painless headshot. And than go away from the nursing house.

3. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

I wish they would've returned.

4. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

Great....Now we'll need a backstory on the Vatos too! They should do a bunch of episodes with just backstories on some of the lesser characters, I would love that.

5. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I imagined they were killed by Phillip and his crew before they went to WB. He was in the general area at the time, since when he rescued Merle, Merle was still bleeding out. And killing large groups and stealing their supplies is how Phillip rolls, as seen with the military group in season 3. Could make an interesting flashback and let us see Merle one more time. Maybe they could have Penny still alive and hiding in the car with Milton while it all went down. Maybe Martinez's family too. Give him some depth as well.