Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was Rick wrong to kill the saviours?

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Darylette, Apr 6, 2016.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

You're quite a drama queen aren't you?

2. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Here we go... in the thread "Is 'The Walking Dead' TV Show racist?

here was my Contribution to that thread.....

here was your answer to me...
    this is jen7's response to my post iin that same forum.. this before I ever really spoke to her...

I was called neuro back then and changed my name after people whined about it... in fact it was you same dooshbags who whined about my name

so actually.. westwingnut... since you seemed angry about my request to have a persistent minority character in the show, I'd say if anyone leans toward racism it'd be you

putting you, rickygrimes, and jen7, on ignore... eventually the moderators will come around when enough people point out the fact you guys are trolls with no vested interest in horror or the walking dead

and sooner or later the community on this forum will get hip and see you and *some* of your buddies for being the dickhead dooshbags you are..

Chiron was 100% right I'm glad I quoted her for others to see... people are catching on

#502 EvilDeadJ, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

So you're threatening them? How about you don't?

4. LadyGrimes

Remember that bet we placed?

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Putting you on ignore as well Taey... you are also one of these trolls....

I never see you making any post that contributes in any way to anything Walking Dead related, comic/horror related/ television/movies related..

it's like you're a horror fan poser... your fictional writing seems more manga based

In fact most of your group are posers... horror/zombie fan and comic fan fakes aka posers.. Doubt you people even read TWD comics

as for jen and westwing.. Jen doesnt even watch FTWD .. and I barely if ever see her make any worthwhile post about TWD ..

and westwingnut is a politics buff... his very own screen name points that out.. wtf you guys doing hanging out in a horror/zombie show forum?

Dont bother answering as I wont see any of your posts

#505 EvilDeadJ, Oct 3, 2016
  6. LadyGrimes

[​IMG]

7. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

Wow the forums are so much nicer when I can't see these people's posts...

again, I am glad now that I quoted chiron's post about these people.. she was 100% right... they are nothing but dooshbag trolls who gang up on ppl with nothing but bullsh*t

and sooner or later ppl will start seeing 'em for what they are

8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I hereby dub myself High-Falootin' Dooshbag Prime.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LadyGrimes

Well I'm glad the princess can't see our posts anymore.

10. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

They're fake Horror/Zombie fan, posers...

and they're fake comic fan, posers...

they're just here to troll

#510 EvilDeadJ, Oct 3, 2016
  11. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Lets settle down and stop attacking posters

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it seems like the children can't play nice.

13. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

True dat. But sometimes necessary. I was pretty new here when I had the following exchange:

People will remember how far that ZO person took his racism before he was banned, and that he came back multiple times. Fortunately, he is gone now. (Or, should I say, he is reformed.)

I do feel badly for poor Chiron. I know she did not mean to get dragged into all of this. But this is a lightly moderated forum, and when the real racist douchebags show up, it's up to the community to respond to it. Things get really bad when we don't.

Anyway, I hope people found this morning's rantfest amusing.

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I remember that and he didn't last too long. And racism will not be tolerated.

I just want the arguments to stop. Twice I have tried to put this thread back on track, to no avail. I'm over it and plan to not visit this thread again.

15. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

bringing up a bad forum member, from God knows how long ago (years ago probably) to justify your puerile behavior in throwing around the term "racist" like a 12 year old juvenile, in an attempt to troll, really lacks class and makes you look stupid

You're a troll, and if you knew anything about me or my family history, you'd see how asinine it was to put me and "racist" in the same sentence...in fact its an insult to real forum members who belong to a minority that suffer real racists..

again.. You're a troll, you are trolling now, we all know this has nothing to do with any righteous attempt to combat racism.. the person who supposedly made these racist remarks had nothing to do with my post or any posts of the last 15 pages. you also insult the other people on this forum thinking they are somehow too stupid to see that...

you'll always be a troll .. but again .. I ask .. why hang out in these forums? you clearly arent a horror fan, and you haven't even read the walking dead comics...Your forum name is west wing for God's sake, which not only was a boring show for old farts, it couldn't be farther from horror or zombie type fiction

do you only hang out here because its lightly moderated? a place you and your pals can get away with trolling?,,,because it seems that's mostly what you are doing these days.. trolling .. the ONE serious discussion I have seen you get into has been about politics (which was with me)...

if you want trolling go to IRC or if you want politics go to a political forum to debate academics on politics... not a forum revolving around a comic book which you havent read by your own admission.. are you just incapable of debating knowledgable people?

I wont be reading or responding to anymore posts in this thread and I'm putting you back on ignore .. but you're a doosh.. and you are hanging out on a forum that is built around a comic book you havent read.. how much more of a fake can you be?

#515 EvilDeadJ, Oct 3, 2016
  16. LadyGrimes

Throwing rocks at glass houses I see.

17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is weird.

Back when you joined as "Neuro" I tried joking around with you a couple of times in a friendly manner and realized you were a very serious person who did not like sarcasm or joking around, nor did you get my humor. Thus, my comment about liking the other Neuro better. If that hurt your feelings I apologize, but i think you're really overreacting here.

And my posts about TWD are worthwhile, damnit.

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

My first negative rep!?!?!?! I'm going to the dark side.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Closing this for now, it's gotten off topix

20. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member