Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was Rick wrong to kill the saviours?

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Darylette, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We should probably leave the windows open and burn some incense for a few hours before re-entering.

2. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

You sure that's a good idea, boss?

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

4. Jay Bonansinga

Wasn't Chiron the fella that loved Beth? I'm all for bringing that young yet rugged fella back. I would even consider writing him in my next Walking Dead Novel because I liked the way he handled himself. He was focused on Beth. He didn't let anything or anyone distract him from Beth. He was like one of those Youtube accounts that just wants to grow and grow yet instead of subscribing he just wanted more Beth. If I could turn back the hands of time I would ask, no actually I would demand KirkMAN and The Gimple that they will put more Beth in TV Walking Dead because there is a son-of-a-bitch that has more heart in his taint than both you Yahoo's combined and I sure as hell won't be associated with a brand that would say "no Beth" to a man so grand, and so mighty in his love for Beth! I think we can all say that if we had Chiron back, not only would this forum be better but we would be better as people because this man has a love so pure that we all could take pointers

Also he could put music notes after every sentence and I have always wanted to ask him how he did that.

If Chiron wasn't the "Beth guy" please disregard everything I just bestowed upon you all.

Thank You~Jay

5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

You are mistaking them for [MENTION=8978]Cheria[/MENTION] - but i do agree with rest of your post. : )

6. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

First time I've seen a thread get re-opened.

7. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

8. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

I like that lol.

9. westwingnut

10. HondaS2kXD

11. westwingnut

And it really, really gets started when [MENTION=59101]RickyGrimes[/MENTION] starts debating him.

12. HondaS2kXD

Can't debate crazy. I've dealt with some stupid trolls in my time on this forum, but this guy's so immune to reason I'm not that sad I missed the opportunity.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think the true travesty of this thread is the erroneous "u" in saviors.

14. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

The trolls have either ganged up on people or been trolls and then whined about to the mods about bullying.
    Shit all around.

15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Since the mods were nice enough to open this up, anyone else got anything to add to the subject?

Because I got nothing at the moment.

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

17. westwingnut

You never know. If Donald Trump wins you may want to move to Canada.

18. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

[MENTION=26682]Sharpie61[/MENTION] - I wonder how the rest of the group will be towards Rick after we find out who Negan killed. They followed his lead to kill the Saviors, but now that it's ended up with one of their own so brutally murdered...will Rick's leadership be called into question? A thread along these lines was posted in the TV Series Forum.

19. calliope

calliope Active Member

Well, I do think we'll see splintering of the group and no one will doubt his own leadership more than Rick, but I think that there'll be plenty of self-recrimination to go around as well. Daryl will feel responsible because he was the first to suggest taking on the Saviors, plus he's the reason Glenn, Michonne, and Rosita are out there to be captured. Not to mention his role in Denise's death. Maggie expressed some concern that there would be a price to be paid, but pushed the agenda forward with Gregory. And the reason the RV was out there with all those others was to get help for her. Aaron strongly supported the case against the Saviors in the town meeting. Jesus supported the plan and introduced the Alexandrians to the whole mess. No doubt Michonne will be kicking herself for not thinking this through more thoroughly, but kind of blindly fell in behind Rick. Not really her MO.

Morgan is the only one who stood up against it. And Carl really didn't participate in any way, that may make it easier for him to lash out since he bears no responsibility for what happened.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I can't believe that Alexandrians didn't know more about the Saviors than they told...but maybe they believed that outpost was all they had...