Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Was Simon previously the Satellite Building Leader?

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by HonestAbe, Mar 5, 2018.

1. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

In last night’s episode Simon said, “Those are my people” with regard to the Satellite crew. Do you think he was the leader there and Negan did what he’s done to all other communities and took them over. Maybe Simon was their version of how he felt about Daryl, only Simon took the bait and became one of his top guys. Sound plausible or am I reading too much into the one-liner?

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think the satellite community was just created as an outpost after the fact, like the others. It was composed of soldiers, with no families or children.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Yeah makes sense...

4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I assumed Timmy was the leader of the satellite outpost, in charge of collections from the hilltop. When Daryl killed him Paula took over. When the entire base was wiped out Simon took over and restocked it with saviors, also taking over collecting from the hilltop. His initial stop there was to introduce himself as the new leader Gregory would be dealing with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Reina

Reina Active Member

Ohhh how I loved Timmy and the dick brigade! Loved that guy and scene. Christopher Berry is a cool dude in real life too. I very much hated he was killed off so soon. "Best not to nibble"

• Like Like x 3
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, Simon took over after the first massacre there. I dont think we ever find out who the previous leaders where though. Timmy was a lower level member. He was the guy Daryl strangled. The leader of that small motorcycle group was Bud, but I don't think it was ever stated that he also was the leader of the outpost.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. PalmettoG27

PalmettoG27 Member

Simon’s origin is unknown. But he is apparently the leader of the satellite outpost where everyone is held prisoner. However the garbage people isn’t the first group he massacred. We have that group where he hung the last surviving member over the bridge just prior to ambushing Rick’s group. And I bet we will find out that he headed up the operation where the Saviors killed all the males from Ocean Side.

#7 PalmettoG27, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1