Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

was the black smoke caused by daryl and blondie?

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by sonoftupac, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Justem

Justem New Member

When they were originally looking at the smoke Carol had mentioned that it was far away. Seeing as people were burning zombie bodies at the beginning of this show to get rid of the bodies.....how did they make it to the house? If the smoke was from so far away then how did the zombies survive the walk without burning to "death"? :zombies_confused:

2. Franklin

Franklin Member

It's not possible for the fire to be caused by Beth and Daryl. They went in two totally different directions.

3. HeadlessHershel

Uh, because they're already dead? lol They just got cooked like when you leave something in the oven too long.

I just assumed the fire was the same one Beth and Daryl started. That was a narrow column of smoke so it was miles away.

4. cfunk55

cfunk55 Member

I also think the fire was from Beth and Darryl burning the Moonshiner's shack. I think it was a simple way for the show to point out how close the groups may be together without realizing it... like ships passing in the night.

5. center8

center8 New Member

I dont think the fire is necessarily from Beth and Daryl. I think that Carol and Tyreese could be seeing smoke from a fire at Terminus that is the result of the escape of our group in the traincar. The burned walkers could be from Terminus. There were no walkers in the shack Daryl and Beth burned.
    Remember, each of the groups we have been following havent necessarily been in chronological order. The events in the episode at The Grove could take place after the main group got put in the traincar. Carol and Tyreese could follow the smoke and then reunite with the rest of the group at Terminus.

6. Lawwry...Korral

Lawwry...Korral New Member

Ryan started the fiiiah!

7. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

It would make sense since the whole group would be some what close to one another, heading in a similar direction.

Zombies don't care about pain, so why wouldn't they walk into a fire if that's where the light and noise is coming from?

8. koncak

koncak Member

I think the black smoke was the monster. Caused when some guy fell into an electromagnetic pit once.