Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wasn't expecting that

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Secrets' started by The Governor, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Tom Jones

Tom Jones New Member

Finally someone with some brains here! The episode cut off before Rick could show his reactions people...
    he was still processing the information and in a slight state of shock.

2. Jamesdster

Jamesdster Member

Slight? haha

3. The Governor

The Governor Member

Btw, that was a shitty way to end the episode.

4. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

I was thinking that this wasn't over, he may be taking it all in stride right now but we are going to see him blow up at Shane probably. I am glad he didn't yell or scream at her in this episode, it just would have made her feel better. Him reacting the way he did should have made her feel like an even bigger piece of shit. I am wondering if he had an inclination in the last episode when him and Shane were talking about all the chicks Shane had banged and then Shane says we shouldn't be talking like this. If he never had any problems with it before why would he now??? I know he used the excuse that those people are dead but I think it was really just so he didn't slip about Lori. Obviously Rick has always known Shane was a man whore, so that is why he said "of corse, I knew".

5. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

I kind of thought Rick would react like that. I was surprised that he raised he voice a couple of times. If he didn't get upset and yell at her when they fought that day in the first episode and then again when Carl got shot and she said all the things about maybe Carl shouldn't live I didn't really expect him to go all ballistic now.I really wanted to see him yell at her or shake but I'm glad he didn't. I honestly think it was the shock of both revelations her pregnant and her shacking up with Shane. I really so do feel for Rick though and he has been through far too much for one person. I think maybe he will do something though - go ballistic - get into with Shane - something and it is coming.