Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Waste 20€ for this game...

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by p8nt, Feb 4, 2015.

1. p8nt

p8nt New Member

Very simply... totaly played 100+hrs, but yesterday and today (after Your sexy patch) played 20-25hrs = 0 guns, 20 ammo (max), only f...... machettes, knives + any trash... zero guns = zero fun... cya in h1z1 2 or something.

I'm very very sorry that i bought this game.

PS. My english is bad!

2. metalshiflet

metalshiflet Member

You totally missed the point of H1Z1 judging by this post. Also, I found my first two guns today within a minute of each other.

3. ComikZ

ComikZ New Member

Just another player who gets mad at not being able to play H1Z1 like some sort of Open World CoD, games not about guns man, not about guns.

4. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

As I have said before, this is Alpha. Things are going to change many times before the game is released so there is no point in thinking its the end of the world after every single patch. :p

#4 abentwookie, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  5. p8nt

p8nt New Member

Just maybe reduce loot spawn from 5000 hrs to 10-30mins, could be sexy!

6. JohnM81

JohnM81 New Member

It's a shame you bought this game and only now realize what many of us have been saying. This is a SURVIVAL game. Resources are supposed to be rare. Guns are super rare 'as it should be'. If you are looking for a an open world version of COD or CS go check out PS2.

Welcome to the zombie survival genre....

7. aukurfuu

aukurfuu Member

alpha, deal with it, instead of complaining how about you make a suggestion and wait ?

8. JCannon87

JCannon87 New Member

OP has a lot of usefull information for us

9. Mortesh

Mortesh Member

absolutely not. It takes more than 30 minutes to travel across the map and back. All i'd have to do is walk to pleasant valley and back over and over and even with a 30 minutes respawn timer it would ALWAYS be respawned before i got back.

10. Kevy

Kevy Member

How cool would it be if IRL you neighbors house has a snipe/shotty/pistol/AR in the closet during a zombie outbreak.

11. Fleischfresser

Much better this way, now we all survive instead of just kill...kill...kill.

But no worries mate, I just found out that just for you they're including a new canned good this patch to go along with your post!

[​IMG]

12. ZombieGirl H1Z1

Hello P8nt,

Games in Alpha stage are always changing and some of the changes can be trying at times. From your post, I take it you are strictly a PVP player? I have a suggestion for you that may help while the game is going through its many changes.

I can relate to your frustrations since I like to play in the PVP servers sometimes. What I have found to help me get my pvp fix is playing in Battle Royale servers. In these matches, you will always be able to find weapons and ammo plus any other gear you need.

The Devs are working hard to find balance in both pvp and pve servers at the moment but we all need to be patient while they are making changes. Just remember...So far the Developers have been paying a lot of attention to what the players want.

Give BR a chance and see how it goes for you. :)

~ZG

13. P R I N C E

P R I N C E Member

im not agree with u . they should make guns rare .. but in the other side . if i saw a hacker again i will be very sad . cause everyone was hyping for this game when we were playing another survival game have cheaters

14. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

Hello,at this stage you can't judge the game.
    Even the Devs said that,if you buy the game NOW you have to deal with bugs,glitches,wipes all things normal in a game at early alpha stage.
    And i tell you what,the game is pretty optimized to be an alpha,i saw worse situations...
    Take a break from game and come back in the Beta stage.

15. SoulMaster23

SoulMaster23 New Member

Thank god this is happening. Loot is suppose to be rare because this is a APOCALYPSE.

Is awesome that is hard because this is survivor...not COD or BF. If you dont like bye bye

16. divinehog

divinehog New Member

realy? its people like you that block off the pd so no one else can get guns if you cant find any im happy

17. p8nt

p8nt New Member

Simply: PvP servers+1st person only = more guns, more loot and PvE servers??? I don't care!

I thought on high/very high pop servers, like ANARCHY etc.

Or rename this game for Legolas Simulator 2015 :D

#17 p8nt, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  18. DrVudo

DrVudo Member

Wow. As a large crowd, we all need to stand up and yell very loud: "THIS IS AN ALPHA." This is not the final game. We are here to help the game become a great game. Lots of work is still needed. Chill out!

19. Ph0X

Ph0X New Member

I honestly thought this was a sarcastic post.

"I had 100 hours of fun playing this game, but my 20$ was wasted!"

20. TheAllGamingBlog

TheAllGamingBlog New Member

He's mad because he can't go around KOS anymore after doing it for 100 hours apparently.

Also it's a total waste of $20 because he only spent 100h and not a thousand. /s