Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wasted effort

Discussion in 'Episode 311 - La Serpiente' started by Morgotha, Sep 18, 2017.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

@Dnae , I am HURT. How could you not invite me to your lovely city?

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

But of course! I wouldn't dream of looting a country's cultural heritage! Morgothaville would most certainly cooperate in every way possible with appropriate authority. I would most definitely record anything borrowed from a museum, and any property owned by the museum would be immediately returned to it on restoration of the country it resided in when they can demonstrate enough stability and security to guarantee the artworks' safety.

With artwork, there's a lot of criminal activity, given the value of the objects involved, and to assure the safety of the artwork and to avoid the appearance of impropriety, prior to returning the artwork we would insist that the evaluation of safety and security of the country comes from a United Nations panel comprised of at least 5 member nations to assure no bribery or other illegal influence is involved in the decision.

Naturally, anything that was just "on loan" to the museum from a private owner will NOT be returned to the museum, but will be returned to that owner or their descendants directly when they can prove their identity, and after restoration of their country of residence as above. This is a cost-saving measure to eliminate routing the artwork through a museum, and then to the owners.

On the palaces, we will happily comply with the LSC, and anything that appears to be "abandoned" by its rightful owners will have its contents appropriated for their safety.

Finally, as part of our cooperation with the LSC, we allow security inspectors to stay for free for one week per year in one of our private seaside villas to ensure the integrity of our collections. Please let us know in advance of your visit if you prefer your room furnished in any particular style, such as Greco-Roman, early or late Renaissance, etc., and perhaps more importantly, any "souvenirs" you may wish to take home with you as a memento of your visit.

#82 Morgotha, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am ashamed.....a remedy perhaps?

And I know JUST the men to make it all better:

A new community has been discovered just to the north of Dnaeville! We are so excited to welcome Tinkopolis and its inhabitants. @tink leads her community with a sense of purpose yet all the while maintaining a great sense of humor. Try to get under skin? Nah, aint happenin', which is why Tinkopolis is the perfect locale to take a break from the day to day humdrum you might feel yourself stuck in. Of course I do not have that problem, cuz ya know, I gots 10 Jesus dudes to keep me occupied.

Anyway, there is one rule that applies in Tinkopolis that is without any room for leniancy: You MUST under all circumstances keep your hands and other body parts off of Tink's men.......

namely
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#83 Dnae, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Mmmm...pretty boys....

That's just the sort of place I'd like to live! Thank you @Dnae , all are welcome in Tinkopolis.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Morgotha

Did you know Rami Malek is going to be playing Freddie Mercury in a movie about him? That should be pretty interesting, as long as he sings better than Kanye:rolleyes:

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

We did!! And in one of the threads, possibly the Mr. Robot thread, there is a video posted of Rami (channeling his inner Freddie) filming the Queen live aid bit!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! Thank you! I request accommodations in your renowned "Impressionists By the Sea" suite if it is available during my next travel. Your "lovely parting gift" hospitality policy puts a big smile on my face.

Your proposal for the return of "on loan" items is very sensible and the suggestion for UN oversight for repatriating borrowed items is brilliant. They will find my records to be in good order.

The LSC is grateful for your contributions to the orderly reestablishment of security and tranquility amongst all peoples.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was leaving work yesterday so i couldn't respond to this! I like to think Eugene and i would have the most technologically advanced town of all, and of course we would hook everyone else up too in exchange for weapons and/or protection. :p Maybe throw a Jesus or 2 our way in exchange for internet and phone service. Mike, the doves and I don't ask for anything in exchange for our peace services, except maybe a bottle of liquor which we would all toast with of course. :p

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think you'd slip a little Tequila Rose into Eugene's strawberry milk and found yourself a little bit of funkytown Eugene.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Neuropyramidal

She was afraid you'd make the rest of us look dull with completely bland hairdos. Its the same reason I never stand next to hippies or mail boxes.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL Tequila Rose and strawberry milk! Getting wild at Jen7Ville.

12. Neuropyramidal

I have a feeling that's all it would take with Eugene. I get a teetotaler vibe from him. You could even just give him strawberry milk and tell him its alcohol and he'd get wasted via placebo. :p

"soo, hot chicky-boo, how 'bouts we do some math. Add the two of us, subtract our clothes, divide your legs and multiply. Serious as a coronary thrombosis baby"

13. Morgotha

We'd be happy to accommodate you! Fall is a lovely time to visit, and I'm sure the suite will be to your tastes. Our chefs prepare a variety of fresh seafood and locally-sourced produce and meats daily, and our wine list is beyond exhaustive!

If you have any specific parting gift in mind, please let me know, and if not, may I suggest something like,

http://www.getty.edu/art/collection...r-of-the-garden-alcazar-sevilla-spanish-1910/

We saved it from destruction at the hands of vandals while picking up Strand's boat, (at the Getty museum), and it could use a good home.

or The White Parasol that we saved from water-seeking raiders at the Smithsonian?

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

He wouldn't even have to say all that, he could just do a head toss and get that mullet waving around...i'd go into a trance.

15. Neuropyramidal

That might put me in a trance too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I will give one of the gay Jesus dudes LOL

17. Neuropyramidal

I'll supply the bean dip.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'll take him! We could use his ninja skills, and he can keep an eye out for intruders while Eugene and i are "busy".

19. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

BE CAREFUL......you know that little ninja likes to walk in on people!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Morgotha

No, for the love of mercy don't take him. If he walked in on you and Eugene and you realized he was focused on Eugene and ignoring you completely? You'd never get over the depression. It's just not worth it.

• Like Like x 1