Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Advanced Warfare News Watch Advanced Warfare's New Bonus Gun in Action

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by Shawn Hopkins, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

2. AFKATafcar codf

Unlike other energy weapons in Advanced Warfare, I actually love everything about this gun, especially the dual-modes for shooting. A shotgun and an LMG are pretty darn useful together after all.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Yup, the gun is kind of old now but it's still one of the best energy weapons in this game, if not the best.

4. fifaplay

fifaplay New Member

including a shock defeat by Serbia inside the group stages.His prognosis before Wednesday's World CuWhere to buy fifa 16 coins[/url] semi-final was broadcast survive German TV.Correspondents says Paul's plumping for Spain accounts for alarm inside the country, however, many analysts explain that his predictive powers aren't perfect.During Euro The Hand of God now's associated with me,' declares Player could yet be suspended from team's final gameFifa has confirmed the Uruguay striker Luis Su could miss the rest in the World Cup following his handball against Ghana.

Su was presented with a straight red card for saving a goalbound-header round the line in extra-time, Ghana missed the resulting penalty and Uruguay went through for the semi-final after winning a shoot-out.The striker assists a computerized one-match ban ruling him out in the semi-final with Holland but Fifa's disciplinary committee will look within the case to find out whether he should be also suspended

5. igasmurfa

igasmurfa New Member

Still remember the first time I saw that in action, thought it was way OP lol

6. ned

ned New Member

It's still a pretty good weapon, but I wouldn't say it's OP.

7. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

Yes, loved the shotgun. It is one of the best traditional guns I have used.

8. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

Thank you for the video. I loved the gun. Keep posting more videos like this.

9. Destiny3614

Destiny3614 New Member

That was a pretty awesome video! I've never used this gun before, but now o want to! It looks really badass!