Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We are all now racist zombies...

Discussion in 'Zombie Chatter' started by Platix, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Platix

Platix New Member

So Trump is gonna win?!?!?!

I'm moving to Canada!!

I refuse to live in a country where bigots and racist's run the free world. It's really a backlash of white supremisists(sp) that are still harsh about Obama winning 4 years ago.

We are now.. as a nation...... THE WALKING DEAD.

This is the beginning of the end. Please tell me that I'm sleeping.. and that I'll wake up to a sane world.

Who would vote for that misogynistic, paranoid, racist, redneck, inbred moron?

Apparently everyone. So what does that tell me about America? I HATE my own country, because It's not the country that I though it was.

I am saddened by the fact that my own country let paranoia and hate win over righteous and reason.

I hope Trump gets whatever Ill fate comes his way. And I also hope that all of the morons that voted for him get what they deserve..... and I'm sure they will.

THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

[MENTION=115632]Platix[/MENTION], Assuming your post is sincere I agree, it's a horrible move electing Trump as POTUS. But you can't let it affect your life like this. I was pissed too. Especially when he lost the popular vote, but was elected by the electoral colleges. The fact that these supremacist groups endorsed him with violence and arson no less, said a lot about him as a presidential candidate. Nevertheless, he won. I guess you can say it goes to show that you really can buy anything with enough money. Truth is a lot of people that should have voted did not. So they have a lot of the blame in my book. They can't say shit when it starts hitting the fan. But no one needs to make any big changes to their life over it.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

This subject belongs in the Off Topic section.