Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We have a Muslim character!

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by Lindigo, Mar 13, 2017.

1. bambam

bambam New Member

Bullshit, I never said once that all were forced or implied that.

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

3. bambam

bambam New Member

But do those who choose to veil think of women in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and even the west, who are prosecuted, flogged, tortured or killed for not complying?

4. Lindigo

i agree. and in fact i enjoy tangents. but it's intellectually dishonest to go off on a tangent just because you can't respond to the original topic.

5. bambam

bambam New Member

I did respond you ****ing retard.

For the 3rd time.

But do those who choose to veil think of women in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and even the west, who are prosecuted, flogged, tortured or killed for not complying?

6. Lindigo

still trying to go off topic. i'm patiently waiting for you to provide evidence of american musllim women being coerced to wear a headscarf.

7. Lindigo

you remind me of donald trump. name-calling. topic changing. refusal to admit you cannot substantiate your claim.

i've changed my mind as to whether you have a good heart.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bambam

bambam New Member

I have given you evidence and you refuse to accept it.

9. bambam

bambam New Member

I dont give a **** if you think I have a good heart or not, you are really up your own arse and choose to see what you want.

10. bambam

bambam New Member

haha, I bet in life you think that your that important that your opinion can validate someones existence, sad.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. bambam

bambam New Member

You are the worst sort of person, passive aggressive, unwilling to accept when you are wrong and will just continue the argument to make yourself feel better

One day you will see I am right and you will think of me.

Im out of here now, retards all over this forum.

12. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

You seem to be consumed by hatred which you throw into anybody's face the moment they disagree with you.

Fact is that there are women in the US and in Europe and almost every part of the world who veil out of free will and are not forced.
    Yes, it's true, too many muslim women are forced and even treated like second class humans. No doubt about it.
    And yes, we may wonder whether or not it is a good thing to veil when in many regions it's a symbol of oppression and humiliation.

Yet you don't seem to be willing to discuss it in a sober way.

Saying that those women who do it because they want to, don't care and are ignoring what's going on in other countries or with those muslim women who are threatened, punished and even killed is like saying that those who wear a cross on a necklace don't care about what happened to Christians in the past - or what is still happening with them among Christian extremists.

You have every right to criticise religious symbols, yet you have no right to spread hate and to insult others because of their moderate faith or because of a different point of view.
    Remember, there are countless atheists who commit crimes, kill, punish others, beat up their partners and what not.

Does that mean that being an atheist is equal to supporting those atheists who treat others like dirt?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I believe in freedom of religion. Also in freedom of dress (except for nudity, unless it is on a nude beach). Do any of you guys remember when Catholic nuns were covered head to toe? Things change over time, societies move on. If Nabila wants to wear a headscarf for religious reasons, or she wants to wear it to keep the bugs out of her hair and mosquitos from biting her neck and ears, that's okay with me.

The more important part of the scene was that the weevil infestation could endanger all of the Kingdom's crops, and that would be a disaster.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Unless you ask every single Muslim American that question, it is unanswerable.

15. Sharpie61

Thank you for leaving. We really don't care for haters here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Sharpie61

And her profound way of saying, life continues, even in dire times.

17. Sharpie61

Btw. This is Nadine Marissa. She plays Nabila.
    [​IMG]

18. Lindigo

she's beautiful.

19. bambam

bambam New Member

You really are retarded arnt you. You dont have to ask every single Muslim American do you, you just ask until one says yes they are forced to wear it.

And let me explain the evidence to you ****wits again.

This was in a fairly liberal newspaper by a respected Muslim Woman journo.

She says yes women are forced to wear it in the west, America is in the west, hence American women are forced to wear it. You probably say yes but she didnt say America, but she didnt have to, its implied, America is in the west, understand?

And let me ask again how many women is acceptable to you that should be forced to wear it?

1, 10, 100, how many?

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. bambam

bambam New Member

And do you really think that a women who is forced to wear it is going to come out say that she is?

No she would be scared of the repercussions.

• Dumb Dumb x 1