Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We lost Karl.

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

OMG. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!! :(:eek::(:eek::(:eek:

That's two broken bones for each of us. ENOUGH!!!
    How did the accident happen? I am horrified. :eek:How did they immobilize the collar bone? Were you off work again?

I still can't go into my backyard this winter when the yard is wet without composing myself first. My wrist is fine. The guy who did the operation wanted me to come back in a year to see how it was going because he didn't like the looks of the healing scar. I think he will say everything is fine. When I turn my hand at a hard angle to see all of my fingers at once after doing my fingernails I get a little hint of an owie, but otherwise, I would never know anything had ever happened, beyond the surgery scar. I expect to get a call from Kaiser any day now to come in for the follow up.

2. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

You're so sweet. I've really just been moping around, feeling sorry for myself. We had a very rare snow storm here in South Carolina. I waited a lot of days to go riding, but everything seemed thawed on the day that I went out, but nope. If I'm honest, I'm not even sure that it was ice or snow. I was just riding my bike and I went down hard. There wasn't even a chance to correct or anything. I just went down on the pavement in the bike lane. I knew as soon as I stood up that my collar bone was broken. It's been almost three months now. I went back to work yesterday, but it's been a tough year for both of us I suspect. Much love and a big hug.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Bushels of love right back to you. That's AWFUL!!! Falling with no hope of correcting or protecting. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I fell twice on my own driveway after there had been a frost overnight. My driveway isn't even steep, but the driveway was brand new and I guess there was no traction because of zero wear. To this day I creep sideways down my mildly sloped driveway on frosty mornings, as if I were wearing skis, and it has been 30 years. Some falls are so out of the blue, they are a different level of shocking.

I'm so glad you are healed up. Dayam. I can't even imagine a broken collar bone. It makes me sweat to think about it. Stay well! I feel like we are in a support group where I should say, "I have one year clear!" LOL

4. fruitfulandgay

Lol, yes. We have to get one of those calendars that lets us tick off the days without accidents!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. fruitfulandgay

Hey girl, in the interest of me staying out of the political forums, can you recommend some thread that is friendly and light hearted? I need that sort of demeanor in my life these days.