Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We need more zombies and loot

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by lemmybalboa, Aug 23, 2016.

1. lemmybalboa

lemmybalboa New Member

Guys we need more loot and zombies in h1z1 just survive.
    More zombies? Im talking about huge herds of zombies walking in wilderness and towns should be filled with zombies, zombies that look like real zombies,not these new zombies(new zombies look like thrash on my opinion)
    And gas stations and little trailer parks needs zombies too to make this game more interesting.
    Scavenging these days is like just too easy for us and zombie survival game almost without zombies means that other players will kill you on sight because they dont have nothing else to do. If we got WAY more zombies in this game, it would be much more interesting and you actually need to help other players to survive from zombies.
    We want that the zombies are the actual threat. And the huge herds of zombies attacking and destroying bases and people defending their bases from zombies and other people. And when you raid somebodys base with IE's, when you blow up a IE the sound will attract the zombies come for you.

And more loot? Im talking about much more loot, like police station almost filled with guns and ammo BUT as i said there should be almost too much zombies one person to handle so you need help to get the loot. And towns with great loot but so many zombies so its gonna be hard to get to the great loot.

Do you agree with me? I think just survive has become too boring and lame. Its like wasteland with few zombie... i think im not gonna play this game anymore..

If you agree with me, lets do something to this game guys :)

2. baannajnra7897

3. baannajnra7897

4. Lepercy

Lepercy New Member

was thinking about this myself the other day. wondering how one or two guys had hundreds of ammo and when we go out we find nothing. like how in the heck do people get hundreds upon hundreds? thats probably for another conversation...... anyways for this one it would be a good idea to up the rate a bit but they are thinking about making bullet crafting back in. I suggested a few thing to help with bullet crafting myself hope they see it.