Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We see Ezekial's knight and Saviors winning

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Crook, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Crook

Crook Member

So I noticed this is like the first time that Saviors won a battle. Also I spotted one of Ezekial's knights, he was looking for a horse and he was wearing riot gear.

The thing is, Daryl can't be dead. Because we know that when deaths end with cliffhangers, they usually aren't true.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It is a odd change of talent for the stupid Saviours. Suddenly Dwight is useful? Haha okay. And Morgan grows on me when everyone is a crazy Saviour moron or a cold bloodied Rick Hobo Commando. Carols turn from bad ass to this nonsense is also annoying but Morgan is refreshing and we got a decent excuse to why he is like he is, suddenly he come off as one of the more normal and calculating human beings on this show.

3. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

We have to wait for next episodes to see Morgan's move. I don't trust Morgan to be honest, his "all life is precious" cannot be applied everytime. It all depends on the situation!

4. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Who is 'we'?

5. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I need to rewatch and try to get a better look at what that dude was wearing. Looking for a horse --- I hope hes a knight !

I cant believe Daryl is dead either, not on a cliffhanger like that. Daryl deserves better, just as Glenn did.

6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Daryl isn't dead. Shot in the shoulder maybe. Didn't you hear Dwight say "you're ok" or "you'll be ok" when the screen went black. Plus on the preview for next week it looks like the Saviours have Daryl lying on the road when Rick drives up.

As for everyone dumping on the Saviours for being stupid, is that really the case? They were raided in their sleep and a group wiped out by surprise. Paula, Chelle and Molls underestimated Maggie and Carol. Guess you could call that stupid. Dwight' group had the drop on Daryl and Rosita, but were surprised by Abe. So they lost a few battles, but I wouldn't call them dumb or weak.

7. ForceReaper

ForceReaper Member

Daryl isn't dead.

8. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Yup, like I said. I dont think hes dead.

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

We is us.

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I don't know, but I think Morgan got good intentions and we will see him take a step to development to kill those who cause more pain than he belief. I think he will find Carol and they will have a bounding moment. I hope.

They are stupid. They are weak. They are dumb. Every single encounter been a loss and now they win cause the writers say so, nothing else. So they can present everybody favourite jerk off, Negan. There is nothing in this world that the Saviours do not deserve to be bestowed by. They are the warlord, the mongerer, the terroists organisation of the Walking Dead. Anything bad happening them is deserved. There been 0 redeeming factors in that group, they shown their inhumane view, they are beasts, animals, The Wolves had more redeeming factors, Gareth and his Termites had more redeeming factors, Even the Governor deserved better than these scum of humanity. All plagues upon them and may they all rot in Walking Dead Hell. :zombies_lol:Death to Negan, Death to Dwight, Death to all Saviours. :zombies_mad:

EDIT: Any person who do not hate the main cast should think like this, otherwise they probably like it when evil wins, with some "metagaming" we all know t he kind of bad Negan is and that they deserve all they get aimed at them. The best death for Negan is a RPG to his truck while stands upon it or Merle resurrected, driving him over with an Abrams tank.

#10 Marc, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  11. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

12. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

Morgans been saving people since the first season he is the most trustworthy character

13. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

I lolled

14. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Anyone get a screen shot of this?

15. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Morgan is probably the one at heart that is the most caring and thoughtful character who had his stroke of madness after his family died. His fortress of doom could probably have defeated The Savious with how dumb they are : - ) No but seriously, I think you're right. He do stupid choices but you can trust him not to backstab you in a way that kills you.

Hah! Just the truth :zombies_lol:

16. lvprguy

lvprguy Member

To me it looked like a lot of duct tape. the guy reminded me of those guys that go larping.

17. MaxDoom

MaxDoom New Member

uploadfromtaptalk1459568065051.jpg

18. gavuk

gavuk Member

Since season one on many occasions i thought they should wear protective clothing ie bike leathers, kevlar,etc anything is better that nothing. Its useful against the living and the dead. Perhaps this knight (who's lost his horse) is late to the party.

19. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

No, it isn't, I am not with you.