Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We will be back for them.

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The tractor at the barn where Jesus fell off the truck said 'we will be back for them', and a few walkers where tied to it and a nearby vehicle. My first thought is someone was saying they will be back for the vehicles, and tied walkers to them to deter thieves. Other possibilies? A pre-ZA note, and someone wanted more corn on the cob?

#1 Neuropyramidal, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Walkers are the new scarecrows. They were guarding the nearby corn field. :Grin:

3. oletorro

oletorro Member

Could be the Saviors coming back for that dead gang.

4. gavuk

gavuk Member

I was thinking about that too, they were tied to a tractor or pickup and i think being used to deter "visitors or thiefs" (alive or dead) but were they tied they by Jesus (as its his place??...) and why did he start banging on the roof at that specific point if he'd climbed on it at the shop/petrol station miles previously?

Questions questions....

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think the idea was that they had been driving on a smooth road, and suddenly turned off and were driving through a bumpy field. So jesus started bouncing around up there a bit. I think Jesus' plan was probably to find out if they had a community, but it backfired when they turned into the field.