Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Well, I guess Shane right...

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by Zombie Lover, Nov 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. littleangelv

littleangelv Member

Agreed, he became obsessed!!!

2. marsyao

marsyao Member

When you only have handful people alive, when your wife about to give birth, when there is a possibility to be a threat, of course, it is just a possibility, but the real question is whether you are afford to risk it. Of course everyone have the basic human right to live, but that is the normal society, in the ZA world, if I was Rick, then please forgive raking lives of my wife and my children above lives of those people I do not know. And if Rick simply killed these five prisoners, then both his wife and his friend T-dog would have been still alive, of course he could choose to be a good man and do right thing, I wish he would feel the price worth it.

3. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

With darabont, there was going to be much background shown of Lori & Shane to have viewers understand the background between them...

So all we have to go on now is Shane was obsessed & made poor choices in the end..

The reality is none if them can realistically keep anyone safe... Whether that be the walkers or other humans..

4. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I get it...they were all under stress. And Lori played Rick just as hard as she played Shane. Shane's the one that cracked, and then got himself killed. He obviously wasn't meant for this world, because he is dead. He didn't survive it.

5. rhizin

rhizin Member

It is a little more complicated than just "sewing her up". She was bleeding out, which means propably a placenta rupture. This isn't easy to fix and a high risk problem even with the right equipment. And Hershel is a veterinarian without supplies, not a gynaecologist.

About letting Andrew live.. it was a lesson for Rick and important for the develpment of the character. He isn't a killer, but gets hit over the head again and again that people come back and kill you if they give them a chance and don't make sure they never move again. The living will kill you, so you kill the living. Even if it kills you inside and makes you into one of them.

#85 rhizin, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019