Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Well, if you were skeptical about it...

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by legendx66, Mar 2, 2014.

1. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

That was excellent. I was looking forward to it and even I didn't expect anything near that good.

2. Sixchr

Sixchr Member

Daryl and Beth did, in fact, carry an episode. That argument outside the cabin was a phenomenal scene.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I thought it was pretty good. What was up with the editing in the trunk scene at the beginning. They were trying to show the passage of time, but it turned out awkward.

4. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

I liked it. I feel like its gonna be "the fly" (bb episode) of TWD. Some will love it and some won't.

5. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I thought the scene with the "crossbow lesson" was very good. The rest was just ok and nothing that I thought they needed to devote an entire Beth and Darryl episode to.

6. John Smith

John Smith Member

Quite an enjoyable episode. I'm not a 'shipper or nothin' but I kept expecting them to kiss. :zombies_lol:

7. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think they did great. It was a slow episode tho but gave a good look at the characters

8. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I went into tonight's episode without much faith, but these two pulled it off. Much better than I anticipated.

9. elvisgp

elvisgp Member

I loved it. It was a great episode. Don't go over to IGN though.... there is only hate in the comments.

10. Sixchr

Sixchr Member

Just wait until the next action packed episode and they'll bitch that the show has no character development.

11. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

I think im with you on this one

12. LAC9577

LAC9577 Member

What's IGN???

13. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

It was a good episode. I mentioned a few times that I was reluctant but hopeful about this episode, and it was actually quite good. There were some very strong scenes, and I have a greater appreciation for both characters.

As usual.

14. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

All I can say is...If your a fan of good acting then this was a very good episode... Reedus was great, as I had no doubt he would be, but I was very impressed with Emily Kinney. She is really developed into an amazing actress who has the ability to create interest with her style and delivery.. I hope she stays around for a while because she has been developed very well..

15. CauseTheyreFast

Don't go to facebook if you liked it...Just a bunch of hate on there too...I don't know why I waste my time reading those comments...

16. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Like I said before the airing. A large number of people went in deciding to hate it in general. They were never gonna see something they liked regardless of quality. It's just something that happens. (before someone says it I don't mean you have to like it. I just mean there are people who refuse to give anything a chance on the internet.)

17. sargentcrunch

sargentcrunch Member

I think its become popular on the internet to dislike The Walking Dead, I mean I don't even bother reading youtube comments. Look at the "Honest Trailers" youtube channel, they bash Walking Dead and make fun of it. But they kiss Breaking Bad's ass and don't say one negative thing. I just think its the 'cool' thing to do on the internet, don't get me wrong, I liked Breaking Bad, but I don't think its better then The Walking Dead.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think it's easily arguable that BB is better but it's up to taste. TWD has much higher ratings (by far except for BB season 5) and thus much more of the popular culture is geared towards it. That means lots of hate. Just like with everything else.

19. annaflyte

annaflyte Member

Damn I loved it. Didnt expect it to be that good.

20. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

theres gonna be so many memes of beth and daryl flipping the bird lol