Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Well, if you were skeptical about it...

Discussion in 'Episode 412 - Still' started by legendx66, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Courtney3636

Courtney3636 New Member

Loved this episode. I feel that Daryl was reverting back to his old ways similar to michonne. The big reveal about Daryl's past to me was not that great, it seemed like a given. I liked Beth's scene with the schnapps. I felt that she was struggling between being not quite a woman but not child, and letting her father go. The argument scene between the two was amazing. I loved it when Beth was like hey you SOB I'm here, and I can see through your I'm gonna be a tough guy crap, because I know better.

2. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Somehow I think Beth's peculiarity worked with Daryl's withdrawn personality. I enjoyed the episode. It wasn't a knock of out of the ballpark for me, but I still enjoyed it. I'm glad that many are giving Beth credit because she deserves it.

3. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I was really annoyed by the Breaking Bad Honest trailer. You're right. Nothing but ass-kissing. God, I can actually nitpick the **** out of Breaking Bad like...

- How did Walt get away with blowing up the guy's car in the first season. Couldn't someone see him?
    - Why did Gus Fring walk right in the firing line of the sniper? How did the sniper miss him so many times?
    - Why did Drake mention about Osama Bin Laden's death when he died in 2011 when Breaking Bad started in 2008 and it has been a year or so (it would have been 2009-2010) in the current timeline.
    - Did we really need an entire episode of Walt trying to catch a fly in the superlab????

Breaking Bad doesn't have as much faults as TWD does it is no way immune from nitpicking. And I love BB so much, the little nitpicking bits don't bother me. But one thing Vince Gilligan and friends seem to get away with is making the characters do badass things and it tends to involve Walt and explosions. As long as those badass moments please the crowd, they won't notice the minor flaws. I was proving that BB is nitpickable.

It is indeed a trend to bash TWD. Once a few guys do it, the whole sheeple crowd do it.

4. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I was a bit worried too, but this was entertaining.