Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Welp, The Fat Lady Sung

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

...and then it was over.....

I guess the fat lady wasn't the helicopter after all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sully

Sully Active Member

My guess now is whatever Daryl and friends do is what ends up actually clearing the walkers from the sanctuary.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I doubt it, but I love your ideas.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Is it not Daryl's plan to somehow blow open those gates so that all the walkers can flood into the main building?

5. Lindigo

Yes, so how would that result in their actually wandering away? The noise of the gates blowing would turn them all in the opposite direction?

6. Blueman

I think Daryl might use Rosita's RPG and blow open the gate (not an perimeter fence gate) that is on the ground floor of the building. Once blown up, walkers will go into the building. But they can only flood the ground floor as all the saviours and workers have moved up to higher floors.

7. Lindigo

There was dialog last episode that workers were required to stay either on the first floor or outside. But they moved up anyway because of the situation? I thought the weird dialog was setting them all up to be killed even though it was obvious that could simply climb some stairs.

Edit: Also, wasn't an order given to block access to all floors back when Rick and Daryl had snuck in to look for weapons?

8. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Was the speaker warehouse the building where Noah got killed? I mean set wise not TWD universe.

9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

can walkers climb stairs? do we know?

10. spinem4u

spinem4u Member

They did in season 1, i/e They climbed the stairs to Merle on the rooftop. But the show and walkers mannerisms have changed dramatically since then!

11. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

We also saw them go downstairs in Season 3 in the dumb blonde flee the Guv episode.

Great profile pic.

12. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

They did when Alexandria was over run, We saw Deanna shooting them.

13. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

That was at an outpost. It was where they found Morales and the baby.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah, there have been several occasions we've seen them climb stairs. In addition to those already mentioned, they climbed them in S4 in the prison when Hershel was trying to care for the sick, and fend of the walkers of the ones who died. Again in S6 they made it to the second floor of Deanna's house. And as recent as two episodes ago [805] you can see walkers on the stairs in the background when Negan and Gabe are making their way through the crowd, and there are some walkers up above them on the platform when they arrive.

15. Blueman

Negan is smart to have the Fat Lady stationed outside the Sanctuary, ready to come anytime to distract walkers surrounding his main base. In essence, this technique of attracting the herd by using a noise making vehicle is similar to what Rick used to lead the herd away from ASZ.
    But since the Sanctuary is his main base and a surrounding herd is such a big threat, I would think Negan has a backup plan, in addition to the Fat Lady.
    I would probably have something on site or very close nearby. This secondary system might be like having some speakers positioned in a building just a few blocks away and can be turned on remotely to attract a big portion of a surrounding herd away.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Yes, Z's can absolutely manage stairs, up and down (although down is easier lol).