Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Were they all killed or were they executed?

Discussion in 'Episode 915 - The Calm Before' started by Miamicuse, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I don't read the comics so no idea if that was explained there.

They showed how they fought the whisperers then their heads on the pikes. So did they all fought and were killed in action during the fight? Then the whisperers beheaded the dead and mounted them on the pikes?

Or they fought and lost, but were not fatally wounded, and they were put in a line up where they witness each other being executed and beheaded?

When they rescued Siddiq, he pointed them to the pikes, so it seems to suggest he knew where to go. But then again, he looked surprised/shocked to see the heads, so it seems to suggest he didn't know about the beheadings, or he knew about it but was still shocked to see them in a line up like that.

Where were their bodies?

JSS is no more.

#1 Miamicuse, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

VERY good questions.

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised if cause of death was beheading. Henry almost appeared resigned to this fate since he had bore witness to it while being held captive at their camp.

Honestly just the thought that one by one they had to watch something like this transpire and add to that knowing that in minutes the same fate awaits. *CHILLS*

Saying it again, Alpha makes Negan look like a damn Weebelo

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My sister, who only recently (and begrudgingly) started watching the series, is on the squeamish side when it comes to TV and movies. So much so that she oftentimes will fast forward through the walker kills and other "scary" parts.
    *I had no hand in raising her so I cannot be held accountable for the way in which she watches the show*

I sent a text to her on Sunday night and asked Did you go to the Fair tonight?

her reply was: Yes. I hate this show.

She no doubt had a very difficult time processing the pike scene. I imagine the second half of season 9 has been a landmine for her to fast forward navigate LMAO!

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. PepperAnn

I now can’t stop thinking about where their bodies are. *cries*

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Oof I didn’t think of that. Eek. Maybe at the barn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

So, why watch at all if she's going to FF through the best parts? Oh well.
    As for the original question, we'll probably never know for sure unless Sidiq has a flashback scene. But I think they were overpowered in the barn and probably executed one by one. None had any facial injuries that I could see which would indicate an execution rather than more battle. I also think Sidiq knew what had happened from his reaction to being found and freed. Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PepperAnn

That part baffles us too. LOL

9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I imagined that once Alpha and the rest of the whisperers arrived the fighting stopped. We saw at least one of the group get taken down before she arrived, but the rest sort of stopped in their tracks when Alpha showed up.

I thought that the lingering shot of Henry seeing Alpha was our cue that he knew what was coming, because he saw it. So I imagine the rest were beheaded while they were alive. Just like the way Alpha beheaded one of her own. I think that's why we even got that specific scene in an earlier episode, so we could see exactly how she did it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Or fed to the very large herd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Jeez. Brutal. At least it was a quick death?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Probably a mix, depending on how strong they were physically.

Those highwayman guys were probably taken down before being beheaded. They were tough. Some of the others could likely have been overpowered and apprehended.

13. SStark

SStark Active Member

In the comics, Rick (I think it's Rick at least) asks the same question when they get up to the pikes, and Lydia says that they probably used their skins.

14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ewwwwwwww

• Agree Agree x 1