Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

We've seen worse

Discussion in 'Episode 515 - Channel 5' started by tsahi, Sep 23, 2019.

1. tsahi

tsahi Member

In TWD, some five people or so cleared Alexandria from hundreds of walkers. Why can't they create an opening in the fence, and lead the walkers away?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Because there's only one episode left and they need drama between the group and Virginia.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Laziest drama ever. It could be drama where they insist on protecting Tom, starting a fight over him and it later ends up with him being a rapist-murderer and pedophile or something, so their whole "help all, help others" bullshit ends up being pretty bad and makes Ginny look bit more sane and vigilante like.

But nope, just "oh no! Walkers! Ahhhh!" and Tom is thrown down a bridge into a canyon I guess cause he was stupidly ideological suddenly. Anything would be better than this! X_X

4. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Sshhhh - you can't ask these questions

You see, making sense is not part of the equation here - it is, indeed, seriously frowned upon. We'll have to revoke your membership and show you to the door.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I agree, it wasn't that bad but lately the show hasn't excited me... Not sure if their budget is constrained or what gives but it happened on walking dead and now it's happening here: They force a story line on us so they got all this side drama going on and now the dead are just a nuisance or an afterthought...

That frustrates me, it's what puts me to sleep, to me the dead are RED LIGHT EMERGENCY OMG WTF!!! Yes, even if we've been in this world for 4-5 years the dead should never be taken lightly to be bopped upside the head because they're interrupting our conversation.

That excitement has been lost, now it's all this drammamammam mamamammmmm mmmmm mmmm and mmmm mm mm m mmmmmmmmm and the whole show consists of a whole lot of hmmmm and mmmm mmmm mmmm and this humming and buzzing and droning around plus the picture quality lately has been horrible as well, like it's back to 1970's TV all over.

For all I know we're watching "Movin' On" some 50 years from when I was a kid and I'm just waiting for Sonny Pruitt to pop around the corner and say howdy anytime now, what dead, oh yeah the dead, zzzz... I fought sleep the entire episode, no there were one or two good parts but I dozed off a few times and when I came to I didn't even bother to rewind...

But...
    I guess if we're to watch the trucking show we might as well hit up some of that righteous 1970's background music.

Oh and for reference...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movin'_On_(TV_series)

• Funny Funny x 3