Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What are some loose ends you want to see tie up?

Discussion in 'Episode 1124 - Rest In Peace' started by Miamicuse, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

So with this being the final episode, what are some of the loose ends you want to see tie up once and for all?

For me...

I want to know whatever happened to Heath, but I doubt this will happen.

I also want to know where and what Georgie is. She was the one who came to Hilltop with the twins, and recruited Maggie to help her, Maggie left the communities for a while and at the time most assumed Georgie was from the Commonwealth and Maggie may have been staying at a Commonwealth outpost. Well, it turned out Maggie's community was wiped out by Pope and Leah's group and Maggie has nothing to do with the Commonwealth, so where was Georgie from? I doubt we will get answers on this either.

Michonne, Rick, Jadis, the helicopter etc...I guess will be in a spinoff.

One of the walkers picked up a knife on a recent episode. Was that done for a reason? Will this knife be used to kill someone off in the finale? Or was that just to tell us the walkers are now tool users?

The reasons the walkers can pick up knives, turn door knobs and climb walls now, why? I do believe this should be addressed in the finale. I am hoping this is actually a smoke screen, and there are real whispers in the mix doing these things instead of the walkers evolving.

Oceanside, Rachel, did they get wiped out? Or still living as prisoners? Luke didn't know.

There must be tons of loose ends, what are the ones you may be curious about?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I bet, in the finale, some new information about Rick will come out. It might not be much but it will be enough to hint his whereabouts as well as to jump start a spinoff.
    My big bet is Heath will show up somehow to bring this news of Rick.
    My guess is:- Heath was last seen 'missing/kidnapped' with a card found on the ground with the 3 circles symbol (Civic Republic Military?) which was also on the helicopter that picked up Rick and Jadis. So, somehow, Heath and Rick were connected to this 'mysterious' community.

Another loose end is Virgil. Is he still alive?

As far as the 'smart' walkers are concerned, it is harder to believe they are remnant whisperers than to believe they are some type of 'evolved' walkers because Lydia (who should be most familiar with the body movement and characteristic of whisperers) observed them and, IIRC, said those are not whisperers. If they are 'evolved', maybe they are worked on/experimented by some group, hoping to reverse/slow down the decaying process (eg some Milton-type guys..not Pamela Milton but the scientist friend of the Governor)?

#2 Blueman, Nov 16, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that the knife was picked up by an actual Walker; that may have been a lingering Whisperer looking for some revenge. Maybe. Sure looked like a Walker, but then again that's their whole point.

At any rate, the knife may find it's way into one of our people to give us one last shocking death. My gut says it will be Aaron, and he'll pass his mace on to Lydia before he dies, which she'll wear to honour him.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. DNK

DNK New Member

I want to see or know the wereabouts on Heath

5. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

“Where is Heath?“ has become one of those nagging questions, hasn’t it? At least for some more of the viewers. Others would have long forgotten he was.

I enjoyed his character. He was very quick to learn to value the skill set and bravery of TF, and it was lovely to see him making friends with our people. I would like to see him again, it would be great if he could join the R&M spin-off.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlackBird

Very good questions. I hope we will get answers to at least a few of the most crucial ones.

I seem to recall that Maggie said she’d moved from group to group because they were always attacked by others, but she kept managing to escape with a few others to start over. I presumed Georgie’s group must have been wiped out. I think it was left somewhat open with Maggie saying she was with them “for a while”, but in the context of her stories later, I concluded they must have been killed.

It would be great fun to have Heath turning up with a helicopter to help with the walkers - if the CW is indeed in some sort of relationship with the CRM.

Virgil disappearing from the storylines before he could tell everyone how Michonne found out about Rick was most annoying. I don’t see how they will bring Virgil back in a meaningful way into the story now, other than a survival of the Oceanside group. It would need a fair bit of screen time for him to lead up to talking about Michonne, so I think it’s unlikely. Far too much to fit into the finale.

I think it’s more likely Judith will tell Daryl. I’d love that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. BlackBird

So here is my wish list for the finale:

Judith to be saved then I’d like her to tell Daryl about Michonne and Rick.

Please no more deaths. Except maybe for Pamela. Though a lifetime imprisonment with a shit bucket could be a more satisfying punishment for her. What a deplorable character.

I’d like to see the show to end on a positive:
    after the horde gets dealt with, see into the future a few months down the line. CW under a new elected leadership, our people finally catching a bit of a break. And at some point some news should come from Rick, that would explain Daryl setting off, perhaps with some of the others.

I really hate the variant walkers - for someone who only look at the zombies as metaphors for all the shit in the world, I guess these new variants can be seen as more urgent metaphors, but from the Walker-rules established in the show over the years, they make no sense and are just a really unnecessary nuisance. An explanation would be good but I’m not holding my breath.

#7 BlackBird, Nov 20, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. DNK

DNK New Member

I will not rest untill i get an answer! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. DNK

DNK New Member

I really hate the variant walkers - for someone who only look at the zombies as metaphors for all the shit in the world, I guess these new variants can be seen as more urgent metaphors, but from the Walker-rules established in the over the years they make no sense and are just a really unnecessary nuisance. An explanation would be good but I’m not holding my breath.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it feels like they put this aspect in for the spin offs. For this story it does not add up snd feels out of place and forced and soon. For the spin offs it is very interesting. It's absurd how a just a few scènes influence the future of twd universe. The world beyond scene, the crm episode in fear and the dissapearing of Rick have got a big impact. Oh and Michonne following a big group. There's probably more but i cant come up to it at this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ChrisAnn

ChrisAnn Member

Ok, I missed it. What did Judith have to say to Daryl about Rick and Michonne?