Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Roman'sRevenge, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

So what are you doing at this moment? Right now I'm beginning to watch the 1st season and first episode of TWD while eating cheesy stuffed bread and drinking a diet Coke with ice.

2. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

Deciding what to have for dinner and watching Breaking Bad on DVD.

3. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Waiting for the little guy to go to sleep, so the wifey and I can... watch a movie. Think we are going to watch the Fright Night remake.

4. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

Well I'm reading this thread.......typing these words...... spell checking these words....

For real I'm just watching random videos on youtube and trying to figure out what to do after that.

I live a full life.

#4 EternalWreckage, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  5. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Bored out of my mind starving to death wondering if I'm going to find something to eat...you want the truth right?

6. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

Earlier I watched a few episodes from season two. That was way more fun that what I just finished doing, which was taking all the clothes that no longer fit me out of my closet.

7. Zambi

Zambi Active Member

What I am doing right now? I am responding to this thread and starving.

8. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

I've just got back from dropping the kids of at school and am about to do exciting things like emptying the tumble dryer, emptying washing machine, refill both, with 'help' from a little boy - whilst getting wound up listening to The Wright Stuff.

9. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Pulling my hair out...okay, nothing that drastic but trying to get our son out of bed and ready for school. That and straighten up the house real quick.

10. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Just got the son off to school and did some dishes. Drinking coffee and thinking about watching I Am Legend again. Watched Fright Night last night, and while I am more of a fan of the original, I enjoyed it. I so wanted to wake my son up and tell him Dr. Who (David Tenent) was in the movie, but that would have been a bad idea.

11. Roman'sRevenge

After just coming back from walking my dog and getting up way to early going to back to bed and sleep for a couple more hours.

12. ldncalling

ldncalling Member

I am now at the other end of the school day as it's 4.30pm here - I'm in the middle of making dinner whilst refereeing the arguments about chocolate vs strawberry sippers. Always bit of a rush on Mondays as it's Beavers for the three girls and swimming lessons for my eldest - trouble is my husband runs the colony so I have to take the youngest two with me which is always bit of a nightmare.

13. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Thinking about finding some lunch while working on a deal for some more WD art :fingerscrossed:

14. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

I slept in because I've been sick for several days. You'd think it would be nice to get extra sleep but I couldn't fall asleep until 5 in the morning. But that's not what I'm doing right now. Right now I'm trying to think if I should do some school, but I have a bad headache so that probably won't happen.

15. Roman'sRevenge

Eternal, that sucks that your sick. I hope you start feeling better soon.And that you are able to sleep for a longer time.

16. Roman'sRevenge

Deciding what to wear. Having a lunch date with my guy during his lunch hour/time.

17. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

Wanting to just plop down and rest after returning from a long beach run but knowing if I do I'll get all kinked up.

18. Roman'sRevenge

Feeling really upset because I can't find or misplaced my keys. Stupid because my key chain is pretty big - Looney Tunes K-9.

19. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Get better, EW! Maybe snuggle up to a good book?

20. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

That sucks, Hope you get to feeling better!

Well I'm sitting here taking a break from helping my son with his home work.