Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What are your TWD Season 9 Predictions?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 9' started by HarleyQuinn, Apr 27, 2018.

1. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Chandler: Are you looking forward to playing Ellie as an insane serial killer in Last of Us 2? Heard you dated one of the voice actors from the first game so I am assuming you played the first one.

2. Jade2275

Jade2275 New Member

Chandler
    Do you think that CArl would have agreed on keeping Negan alive

3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I predict Ted Mcginley will join the cast. (after A. L. leaves).

4. MACCORMICK

MACCORMICK New Member

You wont believe your eyes whent you gonna understand that walking dead his all about a fantasie of westworld and that shane his a robot.

5. MACCORMICK

MACCORMICK New Member

Ok ok that was stupid.... in fact, I'm kidda new and i didn't know that some of the actors like yourself where posting on this forum.... I'm just a little sad to see that the show seems to be at a dead end.... and for that Carl personna, It would have been interesting to see how a teenager and his kid sister manage the rest of his life in this very violent world ... I believe it was a big mistake... we always see the perpective, the answer, with the adulte pointe of view. But the next generation, the younger kids and teen, are likely to be very important in this world.... I'm sorry for your lost in the tv show. It's great that you have other plans. I'm a slow watcher... so I'm just at episode 8... But you will live longer thant the tv show, so hope to see you in your up comming films.