Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Call of Duty's have you reached the maximum prestige in?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Sulq, Aug 8, 2014.

?

What CoD's have you reached maximum prestige in?

1. COD4

12.5%
  2. W@W

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MW2

25.0%
  4. BO1

25.0%
  5. MW3

50.0%
  6. BO2

62.5%
  7. Ghosts

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

For me, I have reached the maximum in MW2, MW3, BO2, and Ghosts. Started playing CoD when MW2 came out.

*for the poll, you can choose multiple titles.

2. Hoggsynator

Hoggsynator Well-Known Member

COD 4, MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2.......i skipped W@W because i was so into COD 4 at the time.
    I dont play Ghosts, didnt like it at all.

3. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i'm working on getting 5,000 kills with the stinger launcher.
    i'm at 2,867 i have willed my MW3 to my grandson so when i die he can finish this challenge..o_Oo_Oo_O

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

(MW3, the worst CoD ever according to some is in the lead with 3 votes. AND it had 20 prestiges)

Lol

5. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I hit Master in Black Ops 2, but other than that, I always stopped at the second before last prestige or didn't play the game much.

6. Ging2487

Ging2487 Member

Only BO2. I was going to on MW3 but then they added 10 extra prestiges. Yeah no thanks...

7. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

MW3 and Ghosts. Didn't take prestiging seriously in MW2 originally (never did it) and only prestiged once in BO (then quit shortly after). Not like you could keep your sanity when prestiging in those games (redoing the Pro perks...). Went all the way in MW3, including all the other additional ranks . Didn't even prestige in BO2, formally quit that crap the following month after release. I did reset stats though and got up to max level again, so it's pseudo-prestiged. Maxed prestiged in Ghosts because there's literally no reason not to, you buy everything. Put it down a few months ago, a break I guess.

8. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

I've only reached maximum prestige in CoD:BO2. I never saw the point in prestiging in the previous games, because everything was locked again and I didn't have the time (or interest) in unlocking it all again. CoD:BO2's prestige system was perfect. Everything was locked again, but once you reached the required level to unlock something again, everything you had earned with that item was still available.

I'm hoping CoD:AW uses the same prestige system as CoD:BO2, or something very similar to that. If it doesn't, I'll be happy being maximum rank with no prestige...

9. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I think World at War and up to Modern Warfare 2. I didn't feel like playing much past those games, as I just didn't want to put up with people anymore. Plus a bunch of my friends stopped playing, so I just decided to not play as much as I did before.

10. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan New Member

I've only max prestiged on BO1. It was the only CoD where I felt the "feel" of the game was spot on. I really, really loved BO1.