Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What caused the explosion?

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - This Land is Your Land' started by Lindigo, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I watched out of sequence, Talking Dead before FTWD, and I still don't understand what happened even though I knew what to watch out for.

What caused the explosion?

People dying in the cellar was somehow Madison's fault? Or something else was Madison's fault? All I saw was Madison showing up with truckload of water. Yay, Madison!

Is anyone going to drag the bodies out of the pantry before they get rotten and harder to move? and attract bugs.

Never even mind the question of why Alicia left the ranch with all of its supplies to hunt out the oasis place all by herself. There is no sane answer to that one.

Good episode, though.

Personally, I despise and dread a desert landscape so much, the boring, confined pantry was a nice change of place for me.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Madison blew up the gasoline Depot

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lindigo

Thank you! They had a gasoline reservoir at the ranch? Or it was nearby?

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

At the ranch. Nick and Troy were talking about blowing it up, but it fell short

5. Lindigo

Thanks, again!

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

They aren't going to stay behind for the supplies or drag the bodies out of the pantry - the ranch is overrunn and completely on fire.

RIP to everyone and all those supplies in the pantry.

7. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

If they are only going to forage supplies from areas that aren't over run or on fire, they will starve very quickly. At least here they have the guarantee they aren't creating conflict with another group. Passing up on known food sources in the ZA is insane.

8. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Yeah, they should have at least grabbed as many cases of dried food out of the bunker as they could before fleeing. They aren't short on water at this point, lol!

9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Hahaha true. Now that I think about it, they may have grabbed supplies, just off screen We'll find out next episode. They don't really have to show scenes like this but can kind of imply it.

10. Morgotha

That's true. If that's what they wanted us to believe though, it shows poor production of the show. For example, in the scene where Madison was talking with Alicia in the bunker, they could have just shown the other people standing in the background looking on holding cases of supplies. It wouldn't have detracted from the scene, and would have let the audience know they were scavenging while there. The way the scene was actually made, it looks like they walked in, stood there and looked around, got Alicia, and left.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. tsahi

tsahi Member

The pantry was full of walkers devouring on dead bodies. This is not a place you want to go into, or stay more than you need to. They have precious goods - water - they can trade at the outpost with anything they need. They don't need to risk their lives now.

12. Morgotha

I understand what you're saying, but since none of the walkers were charging them, or even appeared aware of their existence, I think they should have grabbed what they could. I certainly believe that there would be scouts on all roads leading to the trading post looking for juicy plums like a loaded-down water truck driving down the highway that a band of raiders could attack. I'd see the latter as more dangerous.