Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What did Alicia see?

Discussion in 'Episode 215 - North' started by tsahi, Oct 12, 2016.

1. tsahi

tsahi Member

I must have missed something here, but I didn't get why did Alicia look at Travis and Madison like she has seen a ghost, and called them, while they were picking through the pockets of the dead family at the Pelicano?

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I think she was a bit mortified that her family was digging through dead peoples pockets (Possibly irritated that they would go to such lengths to find Nick when she just got her mother to notice her finally). This group has been a bit sheltered from this grungy scavenging lifestyle thus far, and we have not seen desperation quite yet... Wait until someone has to die in order for the rest to live. It will happen at some point, and it will be interesting to see who does it and how the rest react.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seemed like Alicia was mortified her mother and Travis had stooped to the level of looting the dead, especially the innocent.

4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Just wait until they have to plug a guy in order to save another... We will be snatching orange backpacks off of travelers in no time at all. The irony here is that Alicia herself just recently iced a guy in order to survive, next time she will go through his pockets. ;p

5. NotDeanna

NotDeanna New Member

Did Alicia find something that had belonged to Nick? I think she was shaken by the child's corpse. Maybe she thought Nick was part of the gang that killed the family.