Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What did Benjamin say when dying?

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by JEA13, Mar 13, 2017.

1. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

What did Benjamin say when on the table dying. I nor the others I was watching with could make out the last things he said.

2. trekcarbonboy

trekcarbonboy New Member

When we injure our opponent we injure ourselves.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Yeah, it was something he got from that booklet from Morgan. I think it was "to injure one's opponent is to injure oneself".
    I've started watching with captions turned on - I've found I catch things I otherwise miss. Nearing 50, all of my rock concerts and loud car stereos are beginning to catch up to me - I don't make out things on TV (sound-wise) as well as when I was younger. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yep that's what he said. And then after they covered him with the sheet, you can faintly hear "the Juggs magazines under my bed were there when I got there"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I like to watch with captions too, otherwise i am constantly turning it up during the quiet conversations and back down during the loud walker scenes lol. I catch so much more dialogue that way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

You'd think he'd say something like "I don't want to die!" or "Morgan, take...care of my little brother."

Gimple is as Gimple does. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I thought he said,' Morgan, you were full of crap.'

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha!! I have that problem too! I enjoyed way too many nights out at rock concerts!

• Like Like x 1
  9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha!!

10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

and all of those notices like [insects buzzing]. insects?? birds? i would have no idea. i always watch the first time on closed captions.

twd has also alerted me that my tv's brightness is failing. i wondered why benjamin had given morgan a "fixed up" painting of a circle until i saw on the talking dead that it was a velvet painting of a bull fighter.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I thought he said " Uggggghhh aahhhhh oooooohhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................"

<Dead>

I could be wrong though.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I wouldn't go running out to your local Best Buy just yet. I had the same problem with the painting. Watched that scene several times and all I could think was that is was something scientific - maybe an impressionistic illustration of an atom or a planet with a ring system or something. Couldn't figure out why Ben would have given something like that to Morgan. Now that we know it's a bull fighter with a "no" symbol superimposed on it, I guess it makes more sense - an anti- animal-violence symbol for an anti- human-violence guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

LOL good to know. my tv's remote is in hiding. i want to fiddle with the brightness setting, but for now i'm thwarted.

i think your meaning is exactly right.

sometimes a circle is a zen thing, so I thought it could be that, but that still didn't explain why Benjamin would need help to fix it up. i can't drawn worth beans, but i could grasp how to complete a damaged circle. lol

i am entertained that velvet paintings have survived the apocalypse so far. i've never longed for one, but i totally get their appeal.

14. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

"To injure one's opponent is to injure oneself": not knowing it, Benjamin understood he was taking Richard's part in his plan to wake the Kingdom, and that, by injuring him, the Saviors were injuring themselves.

• Like Like x 1