Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What did they see?

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by szheli, Apr 1, 2014.

1. szheli

szheli New Member

Hello:

When Rosita and Abraham were arguing in the van, right after Eugene lead Rosita to the other end of the tunnel, Eugene saw something out of the van which also caught the other two's attention, and they all looked with wonderment/horror, what did they see?

2. Shadow

Shadow Member

Maggie, Bob and Sasha. They were expecting Glenn and Tara already.

3. szheli

szheli New Member

But they have never met Maggie, Bob and Sasha, how would they know who Maggie, Bob and Sasha were they they first saw them? Maybe they didn't, but then their reaction of wonderment did not make sense, because to them, all they saw was a group of three people. Surely they are used to running into groups of people by now.

4. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Maggie wrote all three names in blood and Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita knew they were close to Maggie, Bob, and Sasha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Stuff....thangs....

Plus they saw Maggie's photo.

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I want to know how that occurred myself though. It looked as if they were waiting for Glen and Tara to come from the drivers side, while Maggie, Bob, and Sasha came from the passenger side. Did they turn around and come back? Did they see the van pull across the road behind them, and go to investigate? Not that it matters now, but I was wondering that very thing.

7. mitsukeru

mitsukeru Member

What I think they saw it's Maggie, Bob and Sasha fighting against the horde Maggie says they faced. Like there were walkers in the tunnel but they kept walking, so I think they saw them.

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Actually, they saw this:
    [​IMG]