Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What Do You Like Better, the Zombie or the Survival Games?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by BennyDarby, Sep 22, 2014.

1. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

Everyone loves the zombies, although it gets pretty old in WAW because it's just the same thing over and over again, but at least WAW was the first instance of the zombies. I like the zombies, but it does get boring pretty quickly, the zombies just come back stronger and stronger, so it's pretty repetitive. However, the mini games and survival games offer much more variety, because there are many different levels and enemies to face.

What's your favorite?

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I love zombies because of the intensity of the higher levels. If I'm feeling sluggish during the day I just pick up the controller and play an hour of it and I feel alert and alive.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

I hate it when I play Back Ops zombies and the box isn't in any of the first 4 rooms. The best part is getting a random weapon, and if it's not in the first 4 rooms then I'll usually restart the level. What I do is after getting enough money I'll go to the first room upstairs so that you can look into the theatre. If I see the glow from the box in the theatre I'll immediately restart the game because it takes forever to get to that room, and by that time all hell has broken loose.

4. Chingling

Chingling Member

I love both. Zombies are fun just because the weapons are awesome, how you can upgrade stuff and find hidden passages. I also like how zombies could not shoot you, making it so you can hide easier. Survival is fun because it is much more realistic.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

What hidden passages are you talking about? Is there something that I've missed? If so, that would make it more fun.

6. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Err, I think COD zombies and survival, are pretty similar: either game type requires a person to survive.

The only difference is what one has to survive against.

7. arghyadeep

arghyadeep New Member

I don't dislike zombie games but I like survival games more than zombie games. Zombie games do not have good story line as every part of the game contains only zombies and has nothing new where as survival games have a better story line which makes them much more interesting.

8. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

Zombies. I think the zombies has a much better storyline! I think however, you can only truly appreciate if you listen to the backstory! which is why I fell in love.

9. mooray

mooray New Member

The only thing I like about zombies is that they cannot shot you back. Not like the stubborn enemy soldiers.

10. Fozz

Fozz Member

Aren't zombies and survival one in the same?

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I play every type of matches in Call of Duty, although I've been getting quite sick of zombies lately so those survival games are a good alternative.

12. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 New Member

I like both but I really think I like survival better. Zombies are fun but it seems as though they are everywhere these days.