Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you plan on doing during your first day of H1Z1?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by The Professor, May 1, 2014.

1. The Professor

The Professor Administrator

What do you plan on doing during your first day of H1Z1? Are you going to explore around? Maybe jump into forming alliances? Build a fortress?

2. petudy

petudy New Member

I plan on rounding up as many of my friends as I can so we can attempt to learn the game together, hopefully it isn't too hard for us to find each other so we can start scavenging for supplies so we craft stuff as soon as possible.

I'm sure there will be lots of dying involved, but I love it.

Can't wait!!

3. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

I mostly plan to just wander around for a bit and try to understand the ins and outs of game's mechanics. How fast and how dangerous the zombies are, how the day and night cycle affects the gameplay, how easy or how hard is it to obtain a decent weapon - things like that. Basically, exploration and experimentation. I probably won't be joining any alliances as I like to deal with my zombie apocalypses alone.

4. Wick99

Wick99 New Member

I'm probably first going to see how fast the zombies are and plan accordingly. I'll spend a ton of time looting and meeting other first time players as well.

5. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

Figuring out the troll button. I like it too much. :O

6. Swannaz

Swannaz New Member

Well I'm hoping to not die, which should be anyone's goal really haha. But seriously I am going to explore for a bit and get used to the games engine and mechanics. Hopefully I can gain a friend to start out with which is what we did on DayZ. Then I will probably test how easy/hard it is to loot items along with monitoring how hard the zombies are to manoeuvre around or escape from.

7. Takedon

Takedon New Member

I suppose I am going to find some new survivors. Make friends and survive and entire night. Nothing fancy, just to learn the new mechanics. Or, I will become a bandit and kill everybody on sight.

8. Abacabb

Abacabb Member

I plan on meeting up with my Clan, building our own town and defending it while we build it. Once we are done building I will begin to explore the map further and raid whatever I find.

9. ManofOneWay

ManofOneWay New Member

I will probably just learn the map, try to exploit everything and memorize it. And also want to learn the game mechanics... Then probably I'll try to find my teammates somewhere on the map and start from there.

10. Eat You Alive!

Eat You Alive! New Member

Get a cat! XD

11. Andrei

Andrei New Member

I think I will try to survive during the night. Maybe I will make a fire and enjoy the moment. Or maybe I will find a survivor and start fighting with bandits or killing zombies? I am a bit too hyped right now.

12. Agent

Agent Member

Probably just explore the map and wander around to get a good feel of the game. Once i'm done with i'll think where I want to take my character, probably a bandit, it is such a cool part of any post-apocalyptic world, besides the challenge of hunting down human players must be great.

13. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

I think that at first, I'll try to learn the game's basics, laying low and trying to avoid larger groups of players, maybe play together with a friend so that we can help each other during the first days. Maybe we'll try to build a small shelter for ourselves, if we can scavenge enough supplies and find a nice place to settle in.

14. troublemaker75

troublemaker75 New Member

I think I'll become a bandit. This allows me to raid and kill other players that have better items than me and loot their bodies. Eventually I will go after zombies, when I'm stocked up enough with items.

15. mark973

mark973 Member

I'll get a feel for the controls and probably wander around a bit. Once I get the hang of it, I'll probably start exploring and maybe looting. I'm more of a cautious and stealthy player so if I see a zombie or a player, I probably wont go near them, for the time being, unless I'm absolutely forced to.

16. Stopping Power

Stopping Power New Member

On the first day H1Z1 I would try to get used to the game mechanics, the melee combat, how zombies react and how fast are they, then I would concentrate to find myself some sort of weapon (preferably something that uses gun powder ), after that I would start exploring the map, searching for equipment, ammo. After all that I may start to hunt players to get some loot.

17. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

I'll definately start going around and hunting down some players as soon as I've explored around enough. My first priority will of course be to survive, but as soon as I got the survival part guaranteed, I will start hunting down players.

I'll probably sneak around a lot, and spend a lot of time trying to "assasinate" people.

18. [CF] lukeed99

[CF] lukeed99 New Member

19. FrostyMug

FrostyMug New Member

I will be working as fast as I can toward founding my own base. I will then join a like minded group of people and proceed to dominate the game. Im going to make this game my sole endeavor.

20. Riji

Riji Member

Scenario 1-If I'm not part of a clan: Get to know my surroundings, find the best sources of food/water in the area and how bad the infected populate the area. Find the 5 basic survival needs. Ensure I have water on hand. Ensure I have food on hand. Find shelter that is dry, safe, and dependable. Ensure security with both weapons and plans of escape. AND Ensure there is always a plan where to go next.

Scenario 2- If I am part of a clan: Find my clan. Gather food, water, and resources as I make my way to my clan. Stay safe, and shelter that is short term until the core of the clan is located.

That's my plans!