Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 416 - A' started by TheGreatOnion, Mar 29, 2014.

?

How do you rate this episode?

1. 10

84 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. 9

61 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. 8

38 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 7

15 vote(s)
    6.6%
  5. 6

11 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. 5

10 vote(s)
    4.4%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  8. 3

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. 2

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  10. 1

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  1. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

The main reason I watch most weeks is to see the sneak peek at the end. I know that's stupid, since I could just wait until the next morning and see it online, but who wants to wait?

2. Maxum

Maxum New Member

I loved it. I absolutely loved Joe and his group getting killed for what they were doing. The best scene for me was the bromance of Daryl and Rick. That is my favorite relationship, and putting those two together - with Michonne makes them a bad*** team. It's why I also loved Rick's final line of the finale because Gareth really has NO clue the group of people he is currently messing with. None. I did feel the reunion with Maggie and Glenn was not as good as it could have been. What, no hugs? Come on. I am happy that fighter Rick is back, and he's not going to be shy about it anymore. If you cross him or anyone he loves, he will end you. The rest of his prison family is the same way, and Carol and Tyreese haven't even arrived yet. Add them to the group too, and you have one VERY dangerous group of people. I love it.

3. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Somewhere between a 9.5 and a 9.75 for me.

Rick was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him do his thing.

Gotta feel bad for the folks at Terminus, they picked the wrong Rick to go up against.

4. target tony

target tony Member

it was a good show but again shows the lack of security and intelligence for what by now should be veteran ZA warriors.

i mean, how many times are you gonna get fooled, drop your guard or just become lazy in this show? lets see what stupid move the idiots at terminus make next season for Ricks group to get lucky and survive again.

one time i wish they would use skills to escape not just plain dumbass luck.

5. BelieveinRick

BelieveinRick Member

I wish I could give it an 11! Everything was perfect about this episode. My Rick was always a badass prior to this episode, but definitely took it to another level with this episode. 'A' is now on my favorite episode list!

6. Ash<3sTWD

Ash<3sTWD New Member

I would have liked to have seen what happened with Beth and also what happened to Maggie & the others when they got to Terminus but that may be in the next season.

7. Woodburys Mayor

I rated it a 3 at best...My biggest issue with the show is its "Easy fix solutions" you develop a great character like Joe..and then just kill him and his men like a Bunch of Bitches in a few seconds...Joe must have the slowest reflexes in history..the odds of Rick biting deep enough to sever his jugular vein before Joe could throw him off are slim at best.

8. HeadlessHershel

Hey man I'm right there with you. Most if not all of my favorite characters are dead. Sometimes I think they should've called this show the Rick Grimes adventure hour. lol

9. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Personally, I think if you were about to watch your son get raped anyone would go into adrenaline mode. Its not impossible, people have been able to do incredible things when faced with those kinds of situations. I loved every second of Rick turning into a wild animal. You could see something change in Rick's demeanor. Joe was a great character, but sadly I knew he was going to die.

10. ctx1769

ctx1769 Member

It was shit hot, truly deserves its 10

11. Nyema_Jinx

Nyema_Jinx New Member

If someone tried to hurt my kid, I'd bite their throat out, too. WTG, Rick!:hatchet:

12. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

Yes I agree, why didn't Rick or Daryl individually scope out Terminus first instead of leading the whole group into a trap in the first place, that didn't make much sense to me.
    But what's even worse was how did a military man like Abraham allow Glen and Co to go directly into Terminus without doing a little reconnaissance first, especially when Abraham's supposively providing protection for Eugene who apparently knows how the whole zombie outbreak started.

13. Walkindeadchick

Walkindeadchick Well-Known Member

Totally agree with you,my Rick was always a badass and the badder he gets the sexier he becomes!

14. queenrocks77

queenrocks77 New Member

A great big 10. I've never yelled so much!

15. Shooter

Shooter Member

Voted 8 because it was really exciting and fun to watch the comics to come to life and it was engaging from start to finish. Only reason it never got a 10 is because of the gigantic wait for season5 and the line "screwing with the wrong people". Seriously AMC, children killing children and people getting eaten by undead freaks yet a swear is too much for TV? :zombies_confused:

16. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

i agree...he definitely should have said what he said in the comics. The flashback of patrick redeemed the episode for me though

17. Lt. Col. Cookie

I swear I have never seen such a bad-ass episode nor have I felt so much hype watching it. I actually thought it was the best season finale up to now compared to season 1 and 2 where it was the just group escaping from some thought to be sanctuary. And season 3's finale was just.. yeah. I'm crying waiting for October to come :'''''''(

18. altzombie

altzombie New Member

i think it would have been better withour a cliffhanger i mean 6 months waiting is going to be a pain

19. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

I love, love, love the ending AND the cliff hanger. Makes you feel like the group has been trapped in the box car all summer long (in the extreme heat) just brooding, plotting what they will do to the Termites as soon as those doors are opened, and the one thing that the Termites don't know is just how dangerous these people in the box car have become, NOW is the time for Carol to come, leaving Ty and baby Judith outside (because she's good like that) I mean she would be coming alone with her sweet innocent face, and the Termites already have a boxcar full of "food" sneak out at night with some weapons, open the box car and release sheer hell upon the termites!!

After the mistake Rick made (couple times) of letting the Gov go when he could have killed him then and there, I don't think that letting ANY of them go would be an option.

Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of 1) Daryl and 2) Rick, but Rick hesitates, and Daryl looks to Rick for what to do. Carol doesn't hesitate at all and is not afraid to make the tough decisions regardless of how the others felt about it.

Tho' she isn't my fav. character, but she is one of the many I love on the show. The type of woman who would smile pleasantly, looking you in the eyes, caressing your face with one hand, and bringing up the knife to slit your throat with the other. She seems to be the only one who gets what this new world is about, besides Carl, but Daddy Rick wanted him to be a farmer, have "morals" and be nice, which is not a possibility in this new world. Perhaps Rick finally learned this when he had to take a bite outta some guys neck to stop Carl from being raped. Maybe if Rick hadn't taken Carls gun and tried to turn him into a farmer, they may not have been snuck up on and Carl may have killed them all.

20. tudy

tudy New Member

Not the best sorry