Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

What do you rate this episode?

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Carl Grimes, Oct 26, 2014.

?

Episode rating?

1. 10

19 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. 9

35 vote(s)
    47.3%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    10.8%
  4. 7

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. 5

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  8. 3

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Probably will be a 10 if what I think will happen happens.

2. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I thought it was a solid 9. It could've been a 10 had they included the sniper.

very satisfied-
    *the Hunters were ground into Alpo
    *red machete & katana
    *Sasha avenges Bob & has a good, long awaited cry
    *loved the 4 walls and a roof comments from Mags

3. Something2Fear

9/10. It had a little bit of everything. Tainted meat, Gabriel's confession, the slaughter, farewell to Bob, and finally the twist at the end. The pacing of this season is great so far. My only complaint is the group splitting up at the end. I was kinda hoping the group would travel to D.C. together. I liked what Abe wrote on the map, though. :D

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Solid episode for the most part. They could have done better spotlighting Tyreese's reaction to Martin still being alive, but perhaps that will still come. A sniper may have been nice, but we're not quite there yet with Sasha. I give this episode a 9.11

5. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

9/10.

I have to say, from what we've seen so far, this season has been the one to so far most consistently deliver good episodes. These three have all been great. Hopefully they can keep it up for the season (Buuuut I'm not a Beth fan, so who knows how I will feel about next episode...)

6. Walkabout

Walkabout New Member

Yeah, I was hoping for a big road trip by everyone too. At least Michonne got her katana back!

I haven't read the comics, but I'd think that the producers would've dragged the meat eaters out for a tad longer

7. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

9.5/10.
    This season has (so far) outdone season 1.

8. offrope

offrope Active Member

So far the Beth-centric episodes have been the weakest and least interesting of the whole series, so I have very low expectations for next week's episode. The shipping nonsense is wrecking Daryl's character, so if Beth dying will end that I hope it happens soon.

#8 offrope, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  9. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

9/10 for me.

Bobs Tainted meat speech was great. As was his moments of positivity. Sasha and Tyreeses reactions had so much depth.

Rick's slaying the Termites was epic. Abraham and Rick butting heads, was very realistic.

I was sad to see them separate though, it felt so weird and so wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

9/10 here.

Great intensity and a lot of things were explained out from various characters that we have all been questioning and discussing here.

The splitting up scene at the end was weird because nobody hugged or shook hands, unless some of it happened off screen. For that matter, no one really even said goodbye or be safe, I'll miss you, etc.

11. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Honestly give the episode 10/10.

Absolutely great! All I gotta say is Rick motha****in' Grimes...

Ok I lied, there's more... Sasha was great, she is built for this world and it's clear as she was front and center with Rick AND Abraham when they peaced out "the Hunters" who were absolute weaklings except maybe Martin who may have had some badass in him. Great all around performances by the whole cast, awesome job.

12. LoneRogue

LoneRogue Member

That was HELLA COOL IMHO!

Also sad that the group is once again broken up...imagine the carnage that would occur as they head from Atlanta to D.C....

Rick's attitude...Abe's apparent military background...Michonne having her Katana back!!! :)

13. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Was hoping to see a bit of how Daryl and Carol went down rather than the crying over someone's death we've all seen a hundred times, but this episode was, once again, awesome. Three great episodes in a row, this show is really improving.

14. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I gave episode a 9. The actor who played Bob did a great job this episode. I loved the opening scene. All this talk about episode . I think I will fix another cup of coffee and go watch episode again. I want to go see Bob tell them how stupid they are and they are eating ... T* M* .

15. Faelan Dixon

Faelan Dixon Member

I would give it a 6.5

16. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

What I really like this season is that there is much more dialogue and the dialogue is believable rather than comic like. I also like how there is much more interaction between ALL the characters rather than just focussing on one or two relationships. It makes the show much more mature and human. I think they've done a really good job so far of balancing action and character moments and the pacing is much better. There's no a single moment wasted in the last three episodes. Good job Gimple and his pals. Keep it up.

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I gave the episode a 10. Although I did not get to see all that I was hoping for, what I was given to watch was flawless. Fr Gabriel/Seth Gilliam's confession was beautiful, the conflict between Rick/Andy and Abraham/Michael was on point, every scene with Bob/LJG was heart wrenching. And SashaSonequa - so happy that she was so focused on in this episode, gave everyone the opportunity to see just how damn bad ass and a force to be reckoned with she is. I am hoping for great things for Sasha/Sonequa in the remaining episodes

18. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

another fantastic ep. Very, very intense and creepy in atmosphere. very satisfying to see the Termites get what they deserve

19. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I'll give it a 7. Pretty solid effort in most respects. Though it was a bit predictable with Gareth getting taken out exactly as Rick threatened earlier. Good to see some dissention in the group again. I gotta say there are soooo many missed opportunities with black humor in this show. It'll be a good way to balance out the overall mood of the show more and give some characters some more personality.

20. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

9/10. It would be a 10 if the group didn't split up again.